Love is Heaven

Summary: Erza goes off to a place that she's all too familiar with. Not knowing someone... or some people are watching her from afar.

"When people are in love, they feel like it's heaven. They don't want that moment to end. They always want to stay by each other's side no matter what happens." - Erza Scarlet

The Fairy Tail guild was usually busy, with all the members having chit-chats or whatsoever they can come up with. The usual routine of the members are rolling on, like how Mira smiles oh so sweetly at the bar whenever she serves a meal or drink, how Gajeel and Levy reads books (which Levy does mostly and Gajeel just listening to her whenever she starts a conversation), how Wendy sits in a table with Romeo talking about childish things, Happy and Charle always laughing at each other for no reasons at all, Elfman and Lisanna just hanging out with their sister Mira at the bar whenever she's free of customers, and so much others.

All of the normal (as they say it even when there are impromptu rambles) activities ceased when someone very familiar bursted on the Guild's door and shouted as if it was a matter of life and death. Standing there was Gray, holding a very red Natsu, with Lucy in the background.

"HELP! Wendy!" Gray could only shout so loud that the sky dragon mage abruptly turned to the owner of the voice and stood up, excusing herself from Romeo.

"Gray-nii! What is it?!" the blunette asked worriedly when she reached Gray, who was still heaving from the run they made.

"Natsu..." Gray muttered. "He fainted just before we walked to get here and buy food."

"I said I'm okay, Gray! No need to carry me like a bride!" Natsu retorted but the obvious red in his cheeks told the people otherwise. "And where are your clothes?!"

"What?!" the ice mage looked down to see that he only wears a boxer. The 'wow' sound effect was heard at the background. "Never mind it! And you're not okay!" Gray insisted and eyed Wendy for her to do the next move. Lucy just sighed heavily at the antic.

"Okay! Right this way, Gray-nii!" Wendy led the way and Gray with Lucy ran as fast as they could. The guild members had a very questioning look on their faces.

"Is Natsu okay?" Happy went to follow them while asking Charle. The white Exceed shrugged. "I don't know. Let's just check!"

"Aye!" Happy nodded and flew together with Charle to the infirmary.

"Gajeel, Natsu's gonna be fine, right?" Levy asked as her tone was a bit shaky.

"He's gonna be. That salamander is something more than meets the eye." the metal dragon slayer didn't seem to be worried at all.

"Isn't it too early to say that Natsu is going to deliver the babies?" Lisanna asked. She just went back from a mission but still was updated of what is happening at the guild.

"I wouldn't think that has to be it... Maybe he's just experiencing some dizziness or something." Mira answered as she finished putting the glasses on the shelves.

"I guess so..." Lisanna said as she returned to help Elfman with some bar chores.

XOXOXOXOXO

Natsu was lying on his back when Wendy just finished checking him up. In accordance with the report, no major complications happened to the pinkette. However, there's still bad news.

"What's with the face, Wendy? You said Natsu's fine, don't you?" Gray was itching to know the news. Lucy was there comforting Natsu without saying a word.

"Yeah, he is..." Wendy started then looked to the clipboard. "But if this keeps up, it may harm the twin."

"What keeps up?" Lucy had the chance to ask now.