Chapter 1- Late

intro|

intro|

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Another year to celebrate with my other half, as I glisten with excitement of how much I can't wait for this day.

Our 3rd Anniversary where we cherish each other of how far we have gone. Realizing how love changed us from being inseparable lovers.

Setting everything up and more pleasingly as you can get, where the part is to dress sexily just for him.

The awaited one is supposed to be home early tonight, for how predictable it is that our anniversary is tonight.

Clichè of me to take this anniversary seriously, as a fact that we do this every year, and it gets even better with our locked existence.

Utterly can't believe that waiting for it to be celebrated as time clocks by, aches me so much ?..

More time passed by, yet still he wasn't home. You still waited for him, you still had hopes for it as it sparkles within you. That he will come home and have his cheesy surprise in his embrace.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The food was getting cold whilst you whole-heartedly made, and your mood from the start just wasn't having it no more. You look extremely beautiful with the dress and makeup you had on, as it also starts to wear off similar to your patience.

Because of him being late. At a anniversary. Too good to be true, a simple text to how he couldn't come is just far too narrow for him.

Blew the candles, as the scent of sweet cherry and roses filled the room. Not fitting in with your current aura for tonight as you threw his food on the bin, imaging of how an ass he can be less.

Changing your clothes to something comfortable to not being suffocated no more.

(A/n: Ya'll did eat yours at the end, no worries xp we cherish food, as much as I do too.)

At the room, being emotionally exhausted you are. Feeling sorrow pain while looking at the side where he shares this cushion with you, empty spaced.

Willing to wait once more, needing his embrace not caring anything less. Ths turns you to get more drowsy, and it is just too late.

Eyes drooping, while it naturally closes down, you exhaled restlessly.

The door creaked open and felt weight at the edge of the bed, hearing a sigh of apology as your lover caressed your head.

"I'm sorry baby, I wasn't on time for our anniversary. Sorry for being the awaited one, I'll make it up to you." He kissed your cheek ready to clean himself up and rest beside you.

Being unsatisfied as you can be, more thoughts clouding your mind is,

" Why was he late?"

"He did remember it but why decide to go on without it simply?"

"Is he really even take our relationship seriously?"

"He desires more to spend it with someone else, or was he just that busy that it came first before me?"

From overthinking, you became too weary to even be situated at this moment. As your eyes closed, relying on it tomorrow.

••••

Glazed sun on your windows, shadows of birds flying over, a cool breeze to perfectly wake you up. Staring at an mazing view, realizing how everything went down.

This has some serious matters, and an explanation is definitely needed.

Starting your routine every morning, freshening yourself up ending it with your hair tied.

Straightening the wrinkles from the bed lastly. Stepping out of the room, as hunger rushed in.

Nearly as you can get, you started hearing something.

Directing you to the kitchen where curiosity pulled you, seeing..

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

-To be continued

(Edited)