Chapter 14- Explain

Yoongi my long lost brother who I have not seen for a long time...... here let me explain

|Flashback|

When I was 15 and my brother is 18 which is a 3 years gap, my brother often goes out to work and that means he left his studies just to earn money. On the other hand I go to school and my brother pays for my tuition every month.

Yoongi oppa convinced our parents to let him work and just leave his study first cause that is the only way we could live.
But what I didn't know is that he will LEAVE for years and I will never know when he will come back.

Me and my brother are VERY close to the point that we can relate in everything even we have a 3 years gap that we just don't seem to matter.

He left for his work and his dream even though he left his studies he still manage to reach his dream job and that is making music for people to hear.

Everynight I see him with his notebook and pen writing down lyrics for his music that he will sell in the streets before he decided to leave. Some people buy his music and told him they will pay in a few days or the next day but they never paid him and that means he was sometimes played by his music.

He left I waited for years that I forgot about him and I was tired for waiting

And now he is back

|end of flashback|

Author's P.O.V

"O-oppa" you called him out and he looked at you teary-eyed then he said "Y/n-ah" Jungkook looked at the both of  you and said "wait,guys do you know each other?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook and he replied "Yes,I know her she is my sister."

"What?! Your sister b-but you didn't tell me and that's why I always saw Y/n with a little boy fetching her to school back in kindergarten, ish! This days when I came here is a full of surprise just great" he said sarcastically.

"Ummm Jungkook guy you just ruined their moment come with me in the kitchen so we can eat breakfast cause I am starving" Taehyung said "B-but what about Suga hyung and Y/n noona?" Jungkook asked "let them have a talk first they will eat later" Taehyung replied

"Noona? Hyung? Is that okay we eat first? Are you not hungry?" He asked the siblings that are just crying while looking at the ground "sure Kookie go ahead I will follow you guys later, how about you oppa aren't you hungry?" Y/n asked. "N-no I will just eat later with y/n you guys go ahead we will just talk to each other for awhile." Taehyung and Jungkook nodded and walked towards the kitchen and ate.

While Y/n and Yoongi sat down at the living room and started talking.

"Oppa you are music artist now?" Y/n asked. "Yeah I auditioned but the company I joined into is still looking for other members to form a boy group which is I am the first member" yoongi explained. "Ohh what is the name of the group oppa?" Y/n asked. "The company haven't come up with a name yet since the members are not complete so I have to wait so I can debut with my future members" Yoongi explained.

"Oh that explains it that you took to long to come back......ah I missed you oppa" Y/n exclaimed and hugged Yoongi that caught him off guard. "Hmmm I missed you too little munchkin, I am sorry I left you but that was the only way...." Yoongi pulled away and looked at Y/n sorrowfully. "It's okay oppa I forgive all what matter is you're back,  safe and healthy. Y/n smiled.

"Ahh you are such a little cutie aren't ya?" Yoongi said and pinched Y/n's cheeks. Y/n smiled and snuggled more to her oppa's chest and cried. "I miss you so so much I couldn't bare the fact that you left and I was alone for a long long time oppa"~ *sniff*. Y/n said while sobbing in his brother's already wet shirt with y/n's tears flowing down.

"I am sorry y/n-ah I am here now I promise I will not leave you shh~" Yoongi said in a calm voice and gently caress y/n's back. "I know I am just getting emotional cause *sniff* cause" Yoongi cutted Y/n off "shhh no need to explain just calm down y/n ah~" Yoongi said. "Oppa we should eat" Y/n told to Yoongi. "Sure let's go marshmellow" Yoongi said and smiled.

|Time skip|

Y/n P.O.V

While I was eating Taehyung suddenly coughed up and blurted out something I regretted telling the secret to him. "Yoongi hyung!  y/n actually has an ex!" I chocked and my food and looked at Taehyung glaring at him. "Umm haha that was nothing oppa ignore that" I smiled shyly and my face is turning red.

Yoongi looked at you suspiciously, I hate when that happens cause he goes to dad mode  when they are crushes or boys I like involve "soooo you had a boyfriend when I was gone" he smirked and added

"Is that guy named Park Jimin?"

Shit!

What should I say?!

Help mee!

( A/N:Psh no one will help ya byee felicia!)

Yah! Nooo!

-TBC