Chapter 4- Truth

Baby~ where are you going? You asked.

Jimin looked at you eyes open wide and mouth hanging open thinking of something to say.

|Jimin P.O.V|

Fuck! What should I say? Ish! Jiminie pabo why did you just not ended the call awhile ago?! Shit! What should I do?? He asked, angry at himself

Ugh man up Jimin you can find your way out. He said with determination.

"U-uh umm".....shit! Don't stutter! Man up Jimin!

I'm going with the hyungs babe haha... I laughed nervously.

Oh! Why didn't' you tell me? Were you in a hurry so bad? She asked.

"S-sorry babe it was just that everybody is there and I am probably late again....." I said.

Okay.....I understand you, she smiled. "Well be safe then babe!" She exclaimed.

Phew! That was a close one, maybe I should tell Rose we should hangout in the dance studio cause there may be kids in the park and maybe I can't control myself.

I called Rose and explained to her why did I change my mind and I told her to get ready cause I'm gonna be on my way.

|End of Jimin P.O.V|

*Back to Y/n's P.O.V*

He is really obvious when he lies. Hmph I'm gonna let you right now baby haha😈*evil laugh* let's see what fun your gonna do again tomorrow.

To be continued....

Sorry guys if the story is bad, I was tired and my ideas right now is blank....I promise tomorrow I will be making some crazy stuff so be prepared😏.

I was tired cause it's gonna be weekend and the exams just finished soo pleaseu understand😊.

Btw congratulations to BTS winning BestBoyBand And to ARMY'S winning BestFanArmy!! Oh my Goshhh!

IM SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS BTS AND TO OUR ONE NATION FAMILY ARMY