Chapter 15- Knew

Is that guy named Park Jimin? My brother asked and smirked at me.

I looked at him and said "how did you-" Yoongi oppa cutted me off and said "Of course I will know Taehyung texted me yesterday"

(A/N: if you guys are confused, taehyung knew that yoongi will come and surprise y/n but,taehyung didn't know that jungkook knows Yoongi, and taehyung texted yoongi soo let me explain how he can text yoongi from the start, so he has yoongi number cause he got it from y/n hehe sorry guys if its confusing my ideas suck I know)

"OMG!,that's why Taehyung asked me for your number that time" I looked at him shocked. "Btw oppa when I call or text you why are not replying or answering my calls?" I asked. "Ohh I decided to ignore you cause I want to surprise you and even if I want to text you I have no time cause I have to work hard as a trainee" Yoongi explained.

"You're so mean oppa!" I pouted. "I am sorry but taehyung told me it was a good idea to ignore you so the surprise is more amuzing" yoongi oppa said while smiling at taehyung. "Really? you really believed this pabo? He is Kim taehyung oppa he is not good at making ideas next time ask jungkook instead of him" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yah! You are mean! I am not a pabo! Yoongi hyung don't believe her! I am smarter than her!" Taehyung said and glared at me "yeah right Kim taehyung" I said sarcastically. "Stop it you two and just eat someone will come here anytime soon" yoongi oppa said. I was curious who oppa invited so I asked him

"Oppa who is coming?" (Guys no perverted mind here pls 😁 I know what you are thinking especially my classmates out there😏) "You know him Y/n you have seen him before, just wait you will see him in any minute now" Yoongi oppa said and continued eating "Oh okay oppa hmm" I said and continued eating.

Then about 2 minutes the doorbell ringed ding! dong! "I will get it!" Jungkook shouted and ran into the door and opened it then I heard Jungkook shouted "Hyung!". Oh god no not another boy ishh! I said to myself "Come in let's eat!" I heard Jungkook said then I saw their shadows at the dining room I don't want to look at him cause I am not used at being open to new people.

"Well hello beautiful" I heard his voice and I stopped eating and immediately realized it was MY EX shit! I looked at him and death glared him "hello guys" Jimin said. " hello Jimin I heard that you are Y/n's ex?" Yoongi oppa asked. Did he really have to ask that he already knew! Oppa just made it more awkward now..... I said to myself.

"Oh yes she is but I will have her heart back again"

NO! Did I just hear that right?! Did he just say he will take my heart aka love back again?! Park Jimin what are you doing to my feelings you are confusing me.........

-TBC

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N: sorry guys if its short I was lazy again I know I am lazy but at least I updated cause I don't want you guys to be devastated I will try not be a Lazy Ass and do one more longer sorry again and I hope you enjoyed the story😁💕