Chapter 3- Caught

Author's note: Soo yeah guys here is what you guys have been waiting FYI also me, hehe😃 the DRAMA is here!

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote.

He answered the call and went to the living room without excusing himself.
I had an urge feeling to follow him, so I did.I hid behind the hallway next to the living room and listened to their convo.

Conversation: (Y/n P.O.V)

"Hey babe!" Jimin exclaimed

The girl had a high pitch voice when she answered Jimin, if I was Jimin I would be disgusted already just by hearing her voice.

"Hey baby!~" I just want to ask you if your free today? Rose asked

"Oh! Yeah I'm free, but where babe?" He asked. I really had an urge to slap him, "what an ass!" I whispered.

He is acting all lovey-dovey to me and here he is being a CHEATER! I said to my mind.

"Umm it's your choice where baby!" She exclaimed "All I want is to spend time with my one and only love~." She whined.

"But, babe I have to celebrate my anniversary with Y/n". He said apologetically.

"Ugh that bitch! Just break up with her already! You spoil her too much, just be with mee~." She whined.

"Babe have patience, I will, it's just not time." He sighed.

"Okay~." She sighed with annoyance*but she rolled her eyes while she was on the phone*  okay fine but please make it fast!. She exclaimed.

"Okay okay, I will.... Btw do you want to go to the mall or park?"He asked.

"Babe let's go to the park I wanna have some make out session with you." She said seductively. (author-nim is full of rage while writing this😠, like literally. Okay back to the story).

"Babee~ you are turning me on more, i will fetch you there at 6 okay?" He said excitedly.

"Okay babe gotta go and get ready for you~ Muah!." She did a kiss sound on the phone and ended the call.

Jimin put down the phone and whispered "cute" he chucked.

He fixed himself and ready to exit the living room to go to Y/n.

But as soon as he was about to go out, you blocked his way and said

Babe~ Where are you going?

What will Jimin answer? Will he tell the truth and hurt Y/n or will he lie to her and wait to tell the truth eventually?

-TBC

Hehe sorry guys again for the cliff hanger but it's my thing so bye peace and wait for the new chapter!😄✌🏻

And thank you for reading! Saranghae💝❤😀