Chapter 11- Love Triangle

|The next day|

I woke up late this morning since it's weekend and my body was sore as fuck(not what your thinking) cause taehyung made me lose my energy yesterday by making me go to the amusement park till half midnight. (No dirty mind here😏)

/time skip/

To start my day, I went to the coffee shop and sat down in the corner. I ordered a cappuccino, which is me and taehyung's favorite coffee. I kept thinking about taehyung  since he's at work right now and I'm not really used hanging out alone, I'm used to be with taehyung sticking around me. Resulting, to me feeling empty right now.

I opened my comic book *yes I love comic books since I was young* and started reading, as I was reading, I saw a figure, I looked up and the guy said "Hey miss is this seat taken?" He was really handsome and kinda familiar.

"No its not, you could seat here if you want" I answered. He nodded and sat down across me, he then asked. "Oh so your alone?" I looked at him and said "Yeah..my friend couldn't come so I decided to come alone" I smiled.

"Well its not safe for you to be alone you never know something bad might happen to you especially what your wearing and how beautiful you are."

Creep! I better move cause he be soundin' like a pedophile.

"Don't worry y/n I won't hurt you"

How does he know my name?! Is he STALKER! "I better leave" I stuttered, and was about to stand up but he suddenly grabbed unto my arm and said "Hey y/n! don't you remember me? Jungkook the bunny rabbit guy" He smiled.

Woah.. I was distracted by his smile- when a hand zoned me out "Um what?" I stuttered. He sighed and said "Jeon Jungkook the guy who is your friend in Kindergarten"

Ohhhhh now I remember him

"Ahhh Kookie right?!"

"Yes! Finally you remembered me" I was pretty shocked. He became so hot! Did puberty hit him like a truck? "You've changed a lot" I amusingly said. "Haha I studied in America and my parents signed me up at some the gym, to get me build up" he slyly said. "Oh, well I started nursery till' highschool in Korea and now I am at a university called *name of the university*

"Woah! I just enrolled there two days ago! so that means we'll be at the same school again!"

"OMG! Really?! Well I'll guide you tomorrow the-" someone cutted our conversation off.

"Who is he Ms. Park??"  I looked up and saw....

-TBC