Chapter 9- Destiny

Me and taehyung are at home. We are now at the couch watching IT and taehyung eating chips sloppily.

I feel myself being sleepy until I closed my eyes. When I woke up in the morning I was at my room with a blanket on as I turned to the other side taehyung's face was closed to me! I panicked so I pushed him.

He woke up and said "Yah! Why did you push me?! You got some problem? You are baaaaddd."He pouted.

I laughed like there's no tomorrow and taehyung glared at me so I stopped, calm down and said "I'm sorry but I am not used to you sleeping so close to me it reminds of someone." I said gloomily.

Taehyung said "ohhh your ex b-" I cutted him off and said "yeah taehyung I think its time for us to go to school."

Taehyung raised his one eyebrow amd said "But-" No buts! Taehyungg!" I exclaimed. I pulled him up and about to kick him out at my room when he said "Pabo-ah there's no school today it's Saturdayy!" He shouted.

I looked at him shocked with an open mouth and laughed shyly. "Hehe...sorry....." I said and I let go of him while looking down.

Taehyung laughed and gave a teasing smile. Oh no taehyung plss not noww I'm broke af. I said to my mind. "I will forgive you if you buy me Ice cream this afternoon and tomorrow" he smiled.

I looked at Taehyung and said "but taehyunggg~" he looked at me with a serious face and said "bye then Y/n" with a pretend mad face psh! He always do this but it gets me everytime ish!

"Fine!" I said holding his wrist preventing him to go away I saw him turn around with a smile and said "thank youuu! Luv yaaa❤! He made a finger heart and hugged me.

I said "yeah yeah😑" I rolled my eyes. "Let's go already!" I said " "Really!okay then!" he ran away to the gate and waited for me.

"Tsk! This guy is really something hm." I said to myself.

/Time skip/

We were at the ice cream shop taehyung was sitting in the corner while me being a kind person I'm the one who PAID and ORDERED the ice cream ish! So yeah, I gave the mint chocolate ice cream to taetae and I ate my cotton candy ice cream.

"Brb(be right back) I'mma go to the restroom excuse me for awhile" he stood up and go to the restroom. I took my phone and checked twitter to see some updates and stuff.

Btw this is what you and taehyung's ice cream look like.

Taehyung's ice cream:

Your ice cream:

Your ice cream:

I saw someone that caught my attention there was this HOT guy, who was wearing a white sweater, tight pants which was VERY attractive, but the thing is he was wearing a mask that made him even MORE HOTTER plus looking damn swag with that black sun...

I saw someone that caught my attention there was this HOT guy, who was wearing a white sweater, tight pants which was VERY attractive, but the thing is he was wearing a mask that made him even MORE HOTTER plus looking damn swag with that black sunglasses (author-nim is suffocating rn😍😷) when he entered the shop.

"He is soo hot mah gosh!" I whispered to myself

"He is soo hot mah gosh!" I whispered to myself. The guy looked at me, probably heard what I said cause as I was just a meter away from him. "Shit! Did he hear what I said" I murmured silently.

He uncovered his mask and said "Y/n?"

And it was

The

One

And

Only

PARK JIMIN?!!

Does destiny want this happen?!!

-TBC