Chapter 13- Birthday

You opened it and it was Jeon Jungkook

"Oh hi Kookie! What are you doing here early this morning?" I asked. "Oh hi noona I just want to visit you since you are gonna show me the way to school" he said. "Oh I thought only a tour in school, oh well since you're a newbie I will show you the way then" you said with a smile.

"Really? A newbie pfft! Btw will I stay here outside all day?" He looked at you.
"Oh sorry, come in" you opened the door and let him in. Then suddenly out of nowhere the alien came out from his planet and started yelling

"yah! Y/n you made the breakfast! It smells so good! Come on let's eat!" He said and backhugged me INFRONT OF JUNGKOOK! I pushed him away and said "yah! Look we have a guest here" Taehyung looked at the Jungkook and glared at him. While jungkook asked "wait you have a boyfriend already?!" He asked shocked.

No-" I was about to explain but jungkook cut me off. "You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend! Maybe you two did something! Oh no! I'm out!. He was about to walk out the door but I suddenly yelled.

"YAH! HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND WE WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" I glared at jungkook. "Yeah! We will never do anything like that! And she is my bestfriend young man! He said to jungkook. "Okay geez sorry well actually I brought someone here today let me call him" He opened the door and said "Hyung! Come here!..........

And

It

Was ........

My

Long

Lost

Brother

-TBC

________________________________________

Sorry guys it was pretty short I am doing this in school and decided to write one cause probably you will kill me if I will take too long to publish the next chapter and the reason is I was out of ideas so I stopped writing and just put a cliffhanger instead sorry😢. I will try to write tomorrow a longer chap  soooo yeah hehe😁.

Thank you for reading my book I got 1.26k reads I was soo shocked I can't believe they read my shitty book that I made cause I was bored. But thank you soo much and thank you for the votes my goal is to reach 100 votes thanks☺💕

-xoxo author-nim💞