▪︎Hey Everyone !▪︎

Hello ! Since I edited this book, I noticed I didn't have an introduction of myself. Hi! I'm the author of this book you are reading :)) Which is "Cheater P.J.M" . I am author AJ ♤, which stands for Andrea Jazmine :D

<———●•○•●•———>

Writing is a hobby of mine, I usually express myself by writing. From fantasies, imaginations, realities, and clichès. I write different stories from pads and notes of my phone. Until I bumped into wattpad, and had a major rethinking and decisions to make whether if I should publish some of my own stories.

I did, with the help of my friend. She read it beforehand and concluded that I should publish my book ! It was really a nerve wreck cause the bashes I see from other authors really got me. But I look up to such authors who are so inspired in writing, they don't bother which needle pokes them, as long as they are doing what they love.

Now I'm here, I didn't know my book could reach this milestone, and I'll truly be glad to make more stories to inspire other readers to also be themselves and have
"a writing spree for reflecting emotions" . This is my quote for everyone who is reading this carefully.

If you wanna write, then write for your best and your worth for yourself, also to enhance others with your inner sparkle (which sound too much, but come on pace with me haha )

Sorry if this was pretty long, Go on, continue reading :)) I hope you like this book and I'll truly be glad if you vote. Please no plagiarizing in any parts of my book, it's all credited to me. A writer's hardwork should never be erased, it ain't a draft used by a pencil and eraser.

thank you all so much M.E.M.E.S for all the comments and patience towards me. I surely am will make it up to you all, future books be comin' up ! get ready loves, ya queen be preping and working hard for it XD.  𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ! Stay inspired