Chapter 28- Understand (edited pls read)

???- Good morning beautiful....

I  immediately flinched when someone spoke behind me. I lowered the heat of the pot and turn my body to the person who spoke and I was surprise that this guy doesn't stop in making me confused.

You guessed it...

It's Park Jimin

To be continued....

Sike! You thought this is the end nah let's continue the story

Y- wtf! Jimin don't call me beautiful

JM- but baby you are beautiful....

Y- stfu! Don't fuckin call me baby and beautiful

Then Jimin walked slowly towards me and hugged me.

I kept pushing him off but he just won't budge.

Y- Ji-Jimin *squirm* l-let me go

JM- please listen to what I am about to say don't run away again, just listen.

Y- okay I will listen to you just let.me.go

He lets you go and he started speaking

JM- y/n...I know did so many things that broke your heart and I know you hate me cause of the harsh words I said to you and also because I cheated on you before, but I really didn't mean saying those words to you.... I-I was jealous that time and anger took my body. I was supposed to make it up to you for all the things I did but again I failed and me cheating, I didn't know what came up to my mind...... maybe because lack of attention even though you gave me your attention in any way possible or maybe because I am getting sick of how you and me taking this relationship that was kinda getting boring, which now I think about it that it was never boring but I thought about that before because we usually don't do the things we used to do before since our studies are in the way.....y/n my love, the person I am working hard to achieve, the prize that I want to be mine only mine, the person that I want to experience the right love and the person who I want to apologize so here I am *breathes* my love I'm sorry, I am sorry for being an asshole, sorry for being a total dick and just hurt you like that. I wanted to punch myself multiple times because of all the stupid things I did, thinking about all the past things I did makes me hate myself.....I hurted you no, I broke you and I can't see the y/n who I knew before and that was my fault. Here I am standing in front of you, hurt me. Punch me,slap me, do whatever you want to release your anger towards me you are free to go.... *tears up*

You looked at him listening to every word he said. After he explained himself, I became teary and I hugged him....

I wiped his tears away and hug him tighter

The hug I gave him means I finally understand everything and

It also means that I finally confirmed that

I still love him......

To be continued

I am gonna be editing some parts first since I didn't like some of the chaps I wrote so here I am rewriting it and don't worry I will be still updating new chapters 

This is really the end of the chap hehe tnx for reading ^^

Hope you have a nice day

And don't forget

I purple you M.E.M.E.S 💜💜💜