Chapter 5- Hurt

Previously....

He is really obvious when he lies. Hmph I'm gonna let you right now baby haha😈*evil laugh* let's see what fun your gonna do again tomorrow.

Btw I am soo sorry for not updating the next episode I had no time to write the other chapter cause ya know "school" 😑

But I am back and here is what have you been waiting for guys!😊

And I kinda change the concept a bit soo just ignore the Story Info. thingy ✌🏻😁

Y/n P.O.V

He came home late, because he was having a "makeout session" with that Rosy? Rosi? Rosae? Whatever her name is.

I stood up and go up to him and removed his jacket,TBH he looked tired as hell. As I removed his jacket I looked down at his neck and there were HICKEYS?! "Hmm soo it's not only a "makeout session" huh?" I said to myself.

I was about to ask me him what is it, eventhough I knew what really happened. I just want to see if he takes our relationship "seriously". But before I could even open my mouth, he walked passed me and go to our room which where me and Jimin shared.

"That was odd" He was never like this to me not even once. I pretend like I don't know shit!, well my ChimChim you got it all wrong hun😏.

Jimin P.O.V

I heard her say "That was odd" I am too lazy to be wasting my time with her, fuck I'm just gonna make it up to her tomorrow since she is spoiled not like Rose. I have a plan tomorrow anyways

I am planning to ______________ with her at the park, He smirked 😏. Hope it all goes as planned😅. She will be the "happiest person in the world" if it happens. Cross fingers for Y/n.

-TBC