Chapter 12- Jealous

Y/n P.O.V

Who is he Ms.Park?? He said and I was like shit! I know that voice! Its fucking the one and only Park Jimin!

Jungkook looked at me and said "your married with Jimin hyung I put down my cup and said "you know him??!!" He looked at me and smiled "yeah we auditioned in the same entertainment to be an idol.

I was shooked af *jungshook lol😂😂* and I looked at Jimin and remembered what he told me "who is he MS.PARK" I looked at Jungkook and said "first of all I am not married with him and second of all you didn't tell me you knew each other from the first place" while glaring at the two of them.

"Sorry Noona" I was like whaaatt then Jimin coughed and said "let's go jungkook and you beautiful come with us so I can take you home" he smirked. Fuck! I remembered that smirk 2 years ago! Shit! I really want to rub that off! " no need Jimin I will just walk home I'm done with your shits I rolled my eyes.

"No your coming with us I don't want you to walk alone especially what your wearing right now.

Here is what your wearing:

Jungkook was behind us and was shooked af "Noona just come with us Jimin hyung is right" Jimin looked at me and said "See even the kid agreed btw kook why you calling her noona all of a sudden??" He said in a serious tone

Jungkook was behind us and was shooked af "Noona just come with us Jimin hyung is right" Jimin looked at me and said "See even the kid agreed btw kook why you calling her noona all of a sudden??" He said in a serious tone. "Cause she is older than me" "ohh okay..." Jimin said and sighed in relief.

Time skip

While I was in the car Jimin kept looking at me which creeped me out so I decided to look out the window, after a few minutes someone called me and it was TaeTae💝. Jimin looked at my phone and asked me "your boyfriend?" I looked at him and said "why would you care" I rolled my eyes

"Geez I was just asking" he said and I said "he is my bestfriend happy?" "Yes thanks for telling me brat" I answered the call

During the call:

Tae: Yah! Where the hell are you!

Me: Calm down I'm with jungkook and Jimin

Tae: What?! You're with your ex!

Me: Tae calm, I will tell you everything when I'm home just go to my apartment, you have keys right?

Tae: yeah I'm here inside already

Me: okay I will be there.

Tae: be fast you have explaining to do young lady

Me: yeah yeah bye

End call

Jimin asked me "can you show me the location to your house?" I looked at him "oh sure" I said. He followed the directions and stopped infront of my house "is this the one?" "Yeah thank you Jimin and Jungkook."I smiled "yeah your welcome noona" he showed his bunny teeth.