Will' s P.O.V.

Will sighed as he edited his parkour  video that he had just made with Zach. He sat back in his chair and crossed his arms and stared into space, That was great content, Man I think Graz laughed the entire video. Will half jumped when he heard his Skype go off. He glanced down and saw that it was from Liam. Huh? Liam. He clicked answer and put on his head-set, "Hey Liam what's up?:

"Will! You won't belive what just happened, everyone on the Cube was invited to Pax East!" Liam declared. I will be rooming with Dfeild, You and Graz will share a room..." Will didn't hear the rest he was lost in thought, Rooming with Graz? "WILL!" Liam yelled which snapped him back into attention.

"That's cool Liam, anyway's when will this be?" Will questioned as he realized how sudden this was.

"Oh yeah, heh Next week at 3:00pm." Liam said hesitantly.

"WHAT!" Will shrieked he frowned and quickly said more calmly, "Liam, why didn't you tell me this sooner."

"Well the owners of the area actually called me an hour ago." Liam confessed, Liam sighed and Will heard something in the background.

Will sighed and pushed his hair out of his eyes, "Alright Liam, thanks for telling me this." He then hung up and put on a hoodie and stepped outside his apartment. Guess I'll go for a quick jog to help me think of how to get ready for this.

Will glanced around, he knew that he shouldn't have this strange feeling tugging at him yet. He couldn't explain why it was there. Will pushed his hair out of his eyes and sat on the side walk and looked up at the sky, Do I like graze? I wouldn't be to shocked if I did. Although we did meet through Liam so if i do I would need to talk to him about this. Yet... Nah, I'm over thinking this!

Will shook the thoughts out of his head and began jogging down the sidewalk. He didn't want to over think this and make Liam think he liked Zach when it was just an over reaction so he decided that he would stay silent and tell no one until he was sure that he really liked Zach.