Zach's P.O.V.

Zach sighed as dawn light entered the room. A day had passed since Will went missing and everyone is worried. Zach sighed as he rolled over and looked at Wills bed, last night a few officers came in to examine the room yet found no clues yet took a hair sample of Will's hair they found as evidence. Zach sighed and looked at Wills bed, the officers also found a wrapped gift under his bed that was for Zach. Zach got up and opened up the wrapping paper and looked at the box with shock, it was an upgraded version of Zachs drone with a go-pro with it for free. Zach smiled and looked out the window of their room and whispered, "Thanks Will." Zach sighed and put on his black shades and headed out of the room. He decided that it was best to go to the park to get him off of his mind. Although in 2 days the events would began and Zach prayed that Will wouldn't miss them yet, he might because of how sudden his capture was. 

Zach stood there his thoughts spinning in a circle until it hit him, the dream he had explained it. It told him they were going to be split up yet he didn't pay attention to it. Zach fell to the floor and looked at flowers infront of him, "Why did I ignore it like it was garbage sitting infront of me." He frowned and looked at the flowers and felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned and saw Stacy's wise brown eyes watching him worriedly. "H-Hey.."

"Liam wants us all to meet by the beach, Come on ugly robot before you rot here." Stacy said as she led him out of the park and towards the beach where the rest of the cube members were. Zach frowned and looked around as if thinking Will would be there but frowned from his own stupidity. 

"The Police said they have a few suspects." Dfeild told him almost reading his gaze. Liam looked at them for a moment and grabbed Dfeild's arm and whispered stuff to him in low whispers. Dfeild nodded and said, "Lets go to a restaurant to lighten things up." Zach frowned yet followed them towards the restaurant 'Prime Dinning' because it was the only restaurant near them, the rest were at least 20 miles away. 

A different waitress met them this time, she had dirty brown hair with light blue glasses. She smiled and asked, "How many?" Her voice had a tint of a country accent in it.

"7 people." Liam answered the waitress. She nodded and smiled a kind smile and waved her hand for them to follow her, ounce they sat down, Zach sat beside Stacy and Liam and frowned. He looked at the menu and frowned as he saw what Will would order. He bit his lips and closed the menu. Liam and Dfeild exchanged glances and about 5 minutes later the waitress. 

"Have you guys figures out what you want to order?" She asked, while the others were ordering their food and drinks. 

Zach lost himself in his thoughts until Liam tapped him and He quickly said, "Oh uhh- Fish and Chips!" Everyone exchanged glances and Zach embarrassedly looked at the brown table. 

"Ok, I'll be back with all of your food." The waitress said writing down his order. Zach blushed as Stacy and Shelby looked at him confusedly.

Zach looked at the ceiling remembering how strangely the cop was acting, he looked at Liam and questioned, "Wasn't that police officer acting a bit off?"

Liam thought for a moment and nodded, "Acctually yeah, I want to know what he was doing on his phone?"

Zach frowned and thought of Will, he hopped that the note was telling the truth and somewhere out there he was still alive.