Will's P.O.V.

I know they don't trust me. Will thought to himself watching the others run around, Zach walked towards Will and the others, he stopped in their room before coming to grab his new drone. He smiled at Will and said, "Is it the same controls?"   

Will nodded, "Exact same just a different design and a go-pro attached to it."

Zach smiled and began to fly it and Will pondered in his thoughts again, How long will they not trust me knowing this secret. I overheard Zach telling Liam so I know the others must of heard them. Will frowned as he sat down on the sand and watched Shelby chase Parker. Will frowned and looked beside him as Zach sat by him, "I know something is wrong.. what is it?"

"Do you trust me?" Will said not even thinking of the right words as the ran out of his mouth.

"Of course I- oh I see why.." Zach hugged Will and said, "Just because he is your cousin doesn't make your minds the same. I'm sure that everyone else agrees with that."

Will smiled at him as Zach got up and walked towards Dfeild and talked to him. Will looked at the forest near the Beach and heard someone calling him, "Will...." He looked around not seeing anyone so he got up and dumbly walked towards the forest."Hello?" Will questioned. He someone push him down to the ground and Will rolled away before he could be pinned there. Above him stood Chris his eyes shone in revenge. "Chris..."

"I'm back for revenge cousin... If I can't kill you guess who will die. He grabbed Will by the shoulders and through the bush he pointed at Zach, "The lover boy right there will." Will gulped and escaped Chris' grip and punched him.

"You will never kill Zach and I!" Will said as Chris quickly recovered and stood up. Chris snickered and then let out a long evil laugh. "What's so funny?" Will questioned.

"You can't beat me, compared to me you won't last a second to my muscular build."

"Oh really?" Will questioned as he glared at Chris, "We'll see about that!" Will kicked at Chris at his legs and Chris winced for a minute then pushed Will at a tree. Will got up and ran towards him and jumped up on his back and grabbed his throaght, the bushes behind them rustled as two officers, Zach, and Liam walked towards them.

"Let go of him!" The officer demanded at Will.

 Will let go and Chris snickered, "Taking the good side? Aww.... where's your faimly spirit. Stand on my side and we can kill the whole universe."

"Never.."

"What was that?" Chris said as he pulled out a pistol and pointed it at the officers and said, "Hand 'em over." The officers hesitated but knew that they would die if they fought back and handed him their guns. Chris then pointed his gun at Zach and said, "Do you really want him to die William?" 

Will looked at the fear that was on Liam and Zach's faces and answered, "N-No.."

"Then either die or I will kill him." Will narrowed his eyes and looked at the gun Chris dropped he quickly ran towards it and grabbed it aiming it at his chest. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Th

ink your so quick," Chris grabbed Zach and pointed the gun to his head, "Drop it."

Will quickly dropped it and took a step away from it not wanting to see Zach die before him. Zach looked at him with a face that read, 'you could of shot him' yet Will didn't want to otherwise he would be going to jail. One of the officers began to pull out his second gun while Chris was distracted then aimed it at him and clicked the load, "It's loaded now put him down or I will shoot you."

Chris laughed, "NEVER!" The officer began to shoot and Chris fell to the ground with a large pool of blood circling his limp body.

Zach ran towards Will and Will watched his cousin bleed out, I'm sorry. Will thought as Chris took his last breath. Peopel at the park were screaming because of the gun shots and Parker and the others came running towards them with worried expressions but sighed in relif as they saw them ok. Will frowned and didn't acknodledge his friends, I failed a family member... I didn't try to help him..