Will's P.O.V.

Will sighed as the officer looked away and Liam looked at his watch in a hurry, "Quick! We will be late for the convention!" Shelby said racing past them towards the stairs.

 Will walked after her beside Liam and glanced over at Liam. Will sighed as they reached the last step and watched the officer walk out the front door. He frowned then followed them towards the maroon van. Will looked at Zach as he followed him quietly, Will glanced around and got in the van after Parker and Zach. Will glanced out the window as the car started and watched the parking lot vanish behind them. A few minutes later they were at the convention parking lot. They parked in their reserved spot and walked in. For the whole convention Will forgot everything that happened, he forgot about Chris, he forgot about being kidnapped, and he forgot about almost being arrested with Zach. Will looked around as fan's ran over towards Shelby and Zach. Will smiled as Zach began talking to them. Then other fan's came to meet the other cube members along with Will.

 Zach looked at Will and smiled, he moved a bag that was behind his back and said. "Guess what this is Will!" Will shrugged and Zach opened it and inside was a drone, Zach looked at him and asked, "Can you fly it around so I can post it in the recording?" 

"Sure." Will replied as Zach handed him the controller. Will flew the drone up and watched around him as fans and other people looked up and waved at it, He flew it for a minute or two then landed it beside Zach. 

"Thanks Will!" Zach said as he took the drone and put it back in the bag along with the controller. 

Will smiled and watched fans walk towards them until the convention was over. Will and Zach stood away from the group and Zach looked at Will with a smile, Will smiled back and to his surprise Zach kissed him. Will blushed and looked up and sighed as he watched Zach go towards the others. Will stood there for a moment and whispered, "Goodbye, Pax-east, you were a handful but, we enjoyed it here." Will smiled and walked towards the others.

{That's all for now... but who knows their may be a part 2 coming soon!~}