Zach's P.O.V. {Dinner?}

------Aww this picture / G.I.F. though-------

      Zach sighed and stared at the ceiling. He just left a Pax East event and was supposed to be getting ready because Liam was taking The Cube to a restaurant. Will entered with a red hoodie, his hands were in the hoodie pockets. "Zach, c'mon Liam texted me a minute ago that everyone else is there!"

     "Ok Will!" Zach said as he sat up, "Where are they anyways?"

   "A restaurant called, 'Prime Dinning'." Will responded as he grabbed the door to the Outside of the room.

    "Let's go!" Zach yelled pushing Will out the way and raced him downstairs and towards the resturaunt. Ounce they reached the restaurant, they saw the rest of the Cube waiting outside. Parker looked at his watch impatiently while Shelby and Parker talked with Liam.

      "Omg they are finally here!" Parker exaturaded as Will came up beside Zach.

    "Well sorry but, Will over here took forever looking for a hoodie!" Zach said as he narrowed his eyes at Will.

     Will mumbled under his breath, "Says the one who wouldn't get off his bed..."

     "HERE WE GO AGAIN STOP FIGHTING LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE FOR LIKE OUNCE YOU TWO!" Liam yelled impatiently making Shelby and Dfeild laugh.

     "Let's go." Shelby said, "You are all going to drag out a crowd now c'mon!" Shelby yelled as she pushed everyone inside.

      Ounce they took their seats a man came, he had brown hair with freckles all over his face, he gazed at all of them then smiled and said, "Welcome to Prime Dining my name is Dale I will be your waiter for tonight, anything I can start you off with?"

       While everyone ordered Zach watched Will talk to Liam, Will pushed his hair out of his eyes as he laughed. Zach smiled and stared down at his menu trying to hide his face, Why am I in love with him? I mean, he is just my friend.... it could just be a part of our friendship that is making me like him more ?

         "Hey ugly robot." Zach turned his head to see Stacy right beside him, she was wearing her usual white shirt with blue stripes on it but, this time it was from her merch.

       "Staceeey!" Zach said punching her arm playfully. Zach felt a stare staring at him, he turned his head but, saw nobody looking at him only Will talking to Liam and Parker playing on his phone, at least that's what it looked like from his view. 

        Zach talked with Stacy for awhile while waiting for their food and every so often he could feel a stare watching him. Liam and Will finally stopped talking and Will was staring at the celling with his arms folded. 

      "I'm sorry for your wait... uh... here is your food!" Dale said as he walked towards the table with two other waiters behind him although the other two were holding the trays, "Anything else? Like refills or something?"

     "No that's enough thank you!" Dfeild said for everyone, realizing what he did he stared at the table embarrassedly. 

        "Alright!" Dale said as the waiters finished putting the foods down, "I hope you all enjoy!" He said again as he left. 

       Zach began to eat his pizza, Will got fish and chips, Liam and Parker both got burgers, Stacy  and Shelby were both eating salad, and Dfeild was eating spaghetti. 

     After dinner, they all said their good bye's and went back to their rooms. The whole time while Zach was going to his room he wondered who was staring at him a lot during dinner. For all he knew he could of been imagining someone was watching him.

Kiing10; Destiny? {Kiingtong X Graser10}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें