Will's P.O.V.

Will sighed as he stared at the celling listening to Zach's snores, What am I doing? I need to talk to someone about this to get it off of my chest... Will picked up his phone and scrolled through his contacts until he found Liam's, he opened their messaging and texted, Hey are you busy?

          Liam answered back 10 minutes later, Ugh Will I know your not used to this time since you live in the U.K. and all but still and no I'm not what is it?

        Sorry... anyways um.. I think I might like someone.

     Liam answered back almost instantly which made Will know that he was interested, Oh really? Who are they?

    Don't tell anyone! Will warned quickly, he sighed and texted, I think I like Graz....

   ...!

   Did I tell the right person?  Will thought to himself as he started to freak out.

     Don't worry Will, I won't tell anyone. You have my promise on this one!

     Thanks Liam! Will smiled as he turned off his phone, I'm glad he is a good friend, guess I can try to sleep now.

~~~~~~~~Dream or Nightmare?~~~~~~~~

  "Hello is somebody there?" Will asked as he raced through a forest, he could hear laughing but every time he tried to go towards it, it got farther and farther. 

        "WILL WAKE UP!" A scream said.

     "Whose there?" Will questioned as he spun round, realizing he had a crossbow on his back he yanked it off his back and got it in his hands ready to shoot. "I'm armed come on out if you dare!"

       "William!" A voice called

        "Wiiiiilll!" Another said

         "WILL!" One shouted but a bit lowly.

           "WILL WAKE UP!" Came the scream again as Will circled the spot he was standing in knowing he should run.

     Will began to flee but he felt a hand on his shoulders, the forest around him began to fade away.

~~~~~Out of the Dream / Nightmare ~~~~~~

         Will blinked open his eyes and saw Zach staring at him with a worried expression, "WILL!"

       "Graz?" Will said, since he was half awake half asleep he said the thing he normally called him. 

        "You were thrashing in your sleep and saying you were armed, dude I was recording a video with Liam and we both couldn't stop laughing!" Zach declared as he sat back and accidently fell ontop of Will's bed while laughing, "We didn't send it on YouTube though, we are only going to keep it for a memory!"

      "I... hate you Graz." Will said while sitting up, "I'm going to go and get a hoodie on." he finally said, he grabbed his phone and quickly checked for messages, None.. He sighed as he grabbed a black hoodie with a black hat and put the hoodie over his t-shirt from his own merch.

      "I'm going to go jog Zach, want to come?" Will asked as he put his phone into his hoodie pocket.

     "No I need to record with Liam again!"

     "Ok..." Will said as he rolled his eyes and jogged downstairs and outside, he ran past many buildings and found a park, he went inside and began to jog around it. He sighed and sat down on the bench. What did that dream or nightmare even mean. Why on earth did I have a crossbow I don't even know how to use one! Will shifted embarrassed that he had the dream when his friends were recording, if they were live streaming i dunno how embarrassed I'd of been thenWill thought to himself as he crossed his arms and looked around him. The summer breeze ruffled the trees as he watched Shelby and Parker walk past him not even realizing he was sitting there. Will sighed and shook his head, he wasn't surprised they didn't see him after all they were a couple who are probably to focused on what they will do later on in life. Will frowned and watched a bird fly past him, somehow, this area felt soothing. He wasn't sure how but it did.