Zach's P.O.V.

How did Stacy know that we were acting weird? Was it because of Will's akward silence or me laughing when I shouldn't of been... Zach thought to himself as he layed in his bed staring at the ceiling, he sighed as he listened to Will's gentle breathing and smiled. This is how it is and how I like it! Zach thought as he closed his eyes and a dream caught onto him.

Zach was alone in the woods and a voice echoed around him, yet when he tried going towards it, it only got further away from him. Zach blinked open his eyes and looked around. He sighed as he realized he was out of the  dream. He looked at Will's bed and realized that he was gone, "Gone for a jog?"

 An hour and a half had passed and Will still hasn't returned. Zach looked at his phone and realized that Liam messaged him, He opened his chat and read it, have you heard from Will? He won't answer his phone!

Zach gulped and typed, no he isn't in the room. He looked around as he finnaly heard a ding that sounded alot like Wills phone, he opened up Wills suitcase yet nothing was in there, one of his jackets were laying on his bed and when Zach dug into his pockets to his dismay was Wills phone. He grabbed his phone and typed, He left his phone in the room, that's not normal.

Zach turned around as he heard knocking on the door and opened it to see Dfeild and Liam staring back at him, "We came to help search, also if he left his phone he might not of gone far, did he leave any notes?" D asked as he stepped inside of the room and glanced at Wills phone that was now on his bed.

"Not that I saw, I just woke up." Zach responded, Liam walked inside and Zach closed the door behind him, Zach walked by the tv and saw a small paper beside the tv, he picked it up and it read, 'To whom it may concern I have taken your friend hostage until you can give one thing to me, $1 million dollars. If I don't revive this in 1 week, this man will die.' Zach realized that something fell then picked it up, it was a picture of Will with his eyes blindfolded and a knife held up to his neck.

Liam and Dfeild walked towards Graze and said, "He must be fine, we saw nothing.. Zach what's that?" Zach handed them the photo and the note and Liam and Dfeild exchanged glances. "How did no one hear this happen!"

"The taker must of put something over his mouth to muffle the screams.." Zach said as he shifted, I hope he is ok..

They all exchanged glances then Liam looked and Dfeild and said, "Can you go warn the others, I need to talk to Zach for a moment." Dfeild nodded and left the room and Liam looked at Zach and said, "I'm so sorry.."

Zach shook his head trying to not look like he cared, "It's fine but, should we tell the police or hand in the money?"

"The safest option would be to tell the police as soon as possible." Liam said as he looked at Graze again. He glanced at Wills phone and picked it up, "Can I look through this to see if he was contacting someone unknown?"

"Sure." Zach said realizing that what Liam was doing was smart, "I'll head to the police station and report it." Zach said as Liam left the room and Zach grabbed his phone and walked out of the door his thoughts were focused on Will hoping he was ok and not dead already.