Zachs P.O.V.

Zach sighed as he walked up to the police station and pulled open the front doors. Infront of him sat a woman in a police uniform at the front desk. He walked towards her and said,  "I need help."

The woman turned and looked at him, she had blonde hair that hung over the back of her shoulders and she nodded, "What is it?"

"My friend has been taken and.. I dunno what to do." Zach said handing the lady over the note and photo. She looked at it and questioned, "What's his name?"

"Will [Insert L-N]." Zach responded as he looked behind him and watched Liam race inside.

"I FOUND MORE INFO!" Liam yelled waving Will's phone in the air.

Zach smiled as the receptionist rolled her eyes annoyedly, "Fine, I'll let you both speak with officer Cris ounce he comes in. For now please wait on the couches right there." She said pointing towards two crouches that sat in the corner of the room.

Ounce they sat down an officer walked in and said, "Sorry I'm late, I was a bit busy with my.. son."

The receptionist nodded then pointed towards Zach and Liam, "They both would like to talk to you."

Officer Chris nodded and led them down the hall and into an interrogation room. He sat them both down across from him and asked, "What's the problem?"

"OUR FRIEND WILL [Insert L-N] WAS TAKEN HOSTAGE BY SOMEONE WHO WILL TRADE HIM FOR $1 MILLION!" The man sat there for a moment in complete silence then said, "Ok, what's the proof." Zach handed him the note and photo while Liam pulled out Wills phone and read the messages.

"Apparently someone was messaging will and put this.. 'Hey I heard you were famous! If you send me a picture of yourself I will tell no one your number yet if you don't, the world will know your number.' Will sent a picture of himself and that's it. Then we revived what Zach gave to you." Liam said, he handed the officer Will's phone but Zach snatched it away.

"Hey, why did you take it?" The officer questioned quickly.

"They were both dating when he disappeared so he probably doesn't want anyone to have it.." Liam said quickly.

The officer nodded and looked at Zach, "Please hand over the phone, it will help us examine the data and find  this criminal quicker." Zach sighed and handed back over the phone and the man smiled and said, "Good, now you both best be going. We will call you both and tell you how it's going- wait please write down your phone numbers on this paper for me." The officer said as he pushed a paper towards them. As they were writing their names Zach realized that the officer was doing something on his phone before putting it away. "Bye," the officer said as he pushed them both out of the room and out of the station.