Will's P.O.V.

Will blinked open his eyes, realizing that today was Zach's birthday. He frowned and looked up as the man walked downstairs with a small plastic bowl in his hands and dropped it at Will's feet. Inside was it about 5 peas. The man stood there for a moment then said, "That's your meal for today. Their are unfiltered waters behind you. I will be at work all day so you will be locked up in here until I get home." The man began to walk away and close the basement door. Will heard the heavy sound of the lock and he leaned against the wall again.

"Great, if I don't die here from him I'll die of sickness, starvation, and thirst." Will said aloud. He sniffled a sneeze and shivered. The basement was freezing and Will frowned wishing to be upstairs instead of down here. He sighed and thought of what Zach and the others must be thinking, "Do they even realize I'm missing?" Will stood up yet tripped and fell face first on the stone cold floor. Will shivered as he hethed himself up and walked towards the staircase and grabbed the candle off of the wall, "Might as well see what else is down here." Will lifted the candle and to his surprise sat 2 dead bodies in the other corner of the room opposite of where he slept. Blood was on the floor under the bodies. Will gulped and put the candle back and sat back down where he woke up. "I'm going to die here! My friends won't see me again! Nor will my fans..." Will thought realizing he hasn't posted for a week.

Time passed by slower than a snail on rocky cement. The basement door creaked open and the man was back. He looked at Will and said, "Good you didn't try to escape. Come on and do your chores." Will got up slowly and followed him upstairs. He went towards the kitchen and began to wash the dishes. Until the man came in his phone to his ear and said, "Of course, you can come over in about say.. 10 minutes?" He hung up the phone and looked at Will, "My co-worker is coming over so you will need to pretend to be my son."

Will nodded and said, "What about-"  the man stopped him and pushed him against the wall with a glint of fear and hate in his eyes.

"Say one word and you will die." Will gulped and nodded, "Also you won't have your chains and I'll give you a pair of my old clothes." The man said looking at the watch on his arm. Let me go get them. He walked away towards his room and Will sighed in relif, if they stay long enough I can eat!

The man came back out with a polo shirt and dark jeans and handed them to Will. He reached down and undid Will's chains then pointed out he bathroom. Will walked over towards it and changed into the clothes and walked back out. The man had a tuxedo on. Will frowned and assumed he liked the co-worker.

The man looked at Will and questioned, "Why haven't you tried to attack me?"

"I don't think I should." Will replied his brown eyes looking at the ground silently. A knock sounded at the door and the man ran forward and opened the door.

A tall woman with blonde hair in a bun walked in, she looked at Will then at the man and said, "Is that your son Chris?"

Chris nodded and replied, "Yes, that's my son Will. Will this is Ann." Will stepped forward and shook her hand kindly.

"Such good manors! You must be a good father Chris!" Ann said shockedly, Chris sat Ann at the table and Will stood away, Ann looked at Will and asked, "Isn't your son eating with us?" Ann asked Chris.

"No he already ate. He goes to military school but he came to visit, Will go to bed!" Chris demanded, Will dipped his head and walked to the bathroom and grabbed his clothes and put them under Chris' shirt and walked out towards the basement and closed the door behind him.

Will sighed and changed into the other set of clothes and folded Chris' shirt and pants and lay them nicely beside the stairs. Will shivered as he lay back down on the ground. He sniffed yet again and sneezed. He shifted and looked at the darkness above him, Hapy birthday Zach, I'm sorry I missed it. Hope you had a good day. Will thought to himself as he closed his eyes and sleep took over him.