Wills P.O.V.

Will realized that the man left as Will cleaned his house. Will turned around as he heard the bell go off and watched a man in a police uniform walk in, the man looked at will and smiled an evil smile, "Yes I'm a police officer but guess what." The man pushed Will into a chair and showed him a picture of Liam and Zach, "Who are these two Will?"

"How do you know my name?" Will questioned as he looked at the expressions on his friends faces.

"Answer my question!" The man yelled impatiently.

"They are my friends ok!" Will yelled at him. He snickered and pulled out some scissors. "Wh-what are you doing?" Will questioned hesitantly.

"Say goodbye to your hair William." The man said as he yanked Will down into the chair and tied his chains around the chair. He walked back to the drawer and grabbed out a shave. He smiled and turned it on and began to put it on Will's head. A few minutes passed and the man sung, "Finnished," Will moved his arms and felt the top of his head realizing this man shaved him bald.

"Next time answer my question as soon as I ask it." He said as he untied Will and hooked him back to the metal ball, "Now sweep up this mess."

Will shivered in fear as he began to sweep and thought to himself, am I going to get out of here alive. Since he is a cop I possibly will never be found. Will frowned and put the broom away  and walked downstairs into the basement and sat in a dark corner and whipped away a tear rembering Zach' s expression on the picture, tommorow was his birthday and he would miss it. He had a gift for him already wrapped under the bed in their room yet, he knew Zach might not look there. Will folded his arms and leaned against the cold wall shivering as the darkness of the room made it colder.