Zach's P.O.V.

2 days have passed and they were running out of time. Zach looked at the sky as he walked towards the police station. He pushed open the doors with Liam following close behind him, the rest of the cube members went to the convention but, they are just going to lie and say that Will is sick. The receptionist looked up and looked at Officer Chris and an officer by him, "They are your problem." She said as she looked at the computer infront of her mumbling something under her breath.

"Come on," The second officer said leading them down the hall towards an empty room with four chairs. The officers sat in the left side ones and Liam and Zach sat on the right. The second officer looked at the clipboard labeled Kidnapped #650. "So, what are you both here for." Setting down the clipboard. On it was a picture of Will and some info.

"We are wondering how the case with it was going." Zach said as his thoughts drifted to the picture of the clipboard until to his surprise the officer took it away.

The receptionist walked in and took a long look at the clipboard she gasped and grabbed it quickly, "Chris.. is there something you want to tell us." She sounded hesitate and scared.

Chris began to sweat but said cooly, "What do you mean Ann?"

"This man looks alot like your son!" Ann yelled. Chris got up quickly holding out his pistol yet two officers had their out just as quick.

"Fine I took the man, but who cares!" Chris yelled waving the gun around the second officer reached foward and took away his gun.

"You will lead us to your house and free him." The second officer said. Chris sighed but nodded in defeat, "Good you will be in the same car as me. Did you both bring a car here?"

"Yeah, it's a maroon van." Liam said, Zach shivered staring at the crazy officer. Liam snapped him out of his thoughts and led him towards the van. The officer and Chris were in a car beside them. Liam started the van and followed the officer down the road and towards a one story house. Liam parked the car and Zach got out yet jumped out the way as an ambulance parked beside them. At least they brought the medics and firemen incase something bad happens. The first officer pulled Chris out the car and put him in handcuffs. He dug in his pockets and pulled out a house key. 

"Tom, you dont understand!" Chris said as Tom began to walk towards the door, Tom froze and Chris continued, "I ran into him at the park and I took him captive just so then Ann would notice me." Chris confessed.

"You took someone so then your crush notices you?" Tom yelled, "Thats agaisnt the law! i hope you realize that if the conditions are bad you will be thrown in jail!" 

"..He could be already be dead! He's in my basement thats 10*. " Chris yelled, The parimedics exchanged glanes and Zach felt a tear deep inside of his heart, he stepped foward and slapped Chris, Chris whipped away a tear and yelled, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"If my friend is dead I swear!"Zach yelled, He felt a ahnd on his shoulder and saw Liam shaking his head at him, "Sorry.." Zach whispered as he looked at the ground in embarrassment. 

Chris sighed annoyedly as Tom began to walk back to the door, "Paramedics come with me, you two-"

"I'm coming in no matter what you say!" Zach said ignoring Tom who rolled his blue eyes.

"Ok, then lets go!" Tom opened the door and inside was a navy blue living room with lots of rooms going to different areas, by the dinning table sat a door which opened and had a dark staircase going down. Tom took out a flashlight and led them downstairs.In one corner of the room sat two dead bodies with a small puddle of blood by them. On the other corner barely consious lay Will...