War of the Realms

Long ago, our kingdom of Crisonia was apart of one world. On this world lived four beings; Man, Elf, Wolf, and Dragon. There was abundance of beautiful and useful resources. Thus, the four beings lived together happily. But then man grew greedy. He wanted Crisonia for himself. Thus, A great war was started. By turning the other beings against each other, man was able to win the battle. He told the others to leave. So Elf, Wolf, and Dragon each disappeared into different portals. But not without vengeance. Elf said, "You, and all of your children, will grow old and die." Then he left. Wolf said, "Your kingdom will be struck by wars, famine, sickness, and robbery." Then he left. Dragon, the most powerful of the four, said, "I take away your abilities of magic. You no longer hold the right of such extraordinary power." Then he left. With the weight of the curses bearing upon him, Man started building our world. Ten years passed, and the building was slow due to famine, sickness, wars, and robbery. And the lack of magic was awful. So, Man appealed to the gods, telling them that Elf, Wolf, and Dragon had each put a curse on him and left out of hate. The gods decided to find Elf, Wolf, and Dragon and ask them why they did such a thing. When they asked, the three angry beings told the gods the true story. Furious at being lied to, the gods went back to Crisonia and united, making them very strong. Casting a spell that went deep under the surface and into the heart of our world, they woke the giant of Crisonia. Angry at being awoken so rudely, the giant stomped and roared, causing a horrible storm, it rained for eighty days and eighty nights, and when it stopped, all that was left were many, many islands. Satisfied, the gods returned to Lionesska, the city in the clouds. Man did not give up. On the biggest island, he built our great castle. He became king, and ordered that a every island must be named after a god to beg for their forgiveness. And that's how our kingdom was born, and why we have wars, famine, sicknesses, and robbery. Why we die of old age, and why we have no magic. We sail in our boats across the great sea, and fish for our food. We hunt and grow crops and raise cattle. The End. But, there is a myth. A silly legend, people call it. I believe it, for it would make all sense. Some say that before the portals closed, three young men and three young women fell in love with six elves, six wolves, and six dragons. Six each went through the portals and lived their lives together. Someday, the portals will open, and six half-dragons, six half-wolves, and six half elves will emerge from them and reunite the races once more.