WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

I did it! Nevix is now in the story. I can't describe how much I love her. She is the cutest little thing! I've drawn her so much, I have a portfolio titled nevix. Just so you know, nevix is one of the six half wolves. Or as I like to call them, Werewolves. Each of the half dragons and werewolves can turn into their wolf/dragon form. For example, nevix can turn into a wolf, and zero can turn into a dragon. I'm working on drawing dragons right now, and let me tell you I'm not good at it!! However,Hopefully I can get better at it with the help of (zelda chest music plays) Pinterest! That's right, I found a lot of bases on Pinterest. Hopefully I can get better at drawing so I can draw a little everyone in their dragon/wolf art form. Just so you know I want you to leave anything that you think goes wrong in the comments. Sorry for the weird writing I'm using the voice thing to write. Never have used before. But it is much quicker. So if there's anything that I do wrong when I'm writing, please tell me in the comments give me feedback. Also, please tell me your favorite character so far. As you know my favorite character is nevix. I hope people read this, since I do work very hard in the story. I really love this idea, and I hope other people do as well. Thank you to everyone who has voted on my story, and have a great day my little wyverns!
K bai.