Chapter 33

Sensitive material below. Also two updates today whoop whoop!

It's been a day later since she became mine again and I've never been happier. With her lying beside me for bed in her cute pajamas that I bought for her, snuggled beside me with her eyes closed, it makes me greedy.

She had only been sleeping for an hour, so it should be alright to wake her up. Watching her can only be amusing for a while, especially after watching her for months after our breakup.

She stirs next to me, then opens her eyes with a look of confusion. Soon it is replaced with recognition and what I would like to think of as love. I cup her cheek with my hand and smile down at her. She blushes from contact and I move closer to her, my lips on her ear, "I love you." She smiles more and says it back to me. My heart aches from this past memory of her saying it to me, and I know that I need her to be mine as soon as possible.

"May, I don't know if this is a good time to bring this up, but it's been on my mind a lot since you lost your memory." I tell her. She hums in response and tilts her head in question in her cute way of non-verbal communication. I put us both into a sitting position with her on my lap and let my hands roam her body, "we have been mates for a while now and have gone far in our relationship," she glances over her shoulder to look at me with a hint of curiosity and anxiousness. "I want to go farther. Let's have a child together."

Her eyes widen at my proposal and she tries to distance herself away from me, even though she is on top of me. I make sure she can't get off of me and put my hands on her waist, "Honey, I know it sounds new, but we have been talking about this for a while now. You brought it up to me and I didn't think it was appropriate then, but now I do. I regret saying no to you."

She lays the back of her head on my shoulder and sighs, "But it feels so soon to me. Shouldn't we just enjoy our time together, first?" I shake my head and pull her closer to me, then slowly move my hands from her waist up to her chest, pulling her shirt up along with it.

"I know it will bring us as close as we can be together. You wanted this too. I wish you'd remember." I feed her a lie. It's not like she is going to know if I'm honest or not. She remembers nothing of the past few months.

She tries to turn in my grip, facing me. I take the opportunity to move her legs on either side of my hips and raise her shirt up again, "I'll make the process enjoyable, don't worry. We've done this many times before."

She shakes her head and tries to pull her shirt back down, but I take it completely off her. I'm not going to stop until I get what I want. Her defiance only fuels my want for her. "How did I lose my memory?" She asks quickly, trying to cover up her bare chest. I tell a lie as I take off my shirt next, "You were at home alone one night and a man came in and assaulted you. You fought back and he ended up hurting you. I came home to find out that you had been put into the hospital and was devastated. You had been unconscious for a few months, and when you woke up you had amnesia."

She listens to my story and doesn't seem to believe it. Though, when I finish, she nods and accepts it. I smile at her naïve nature and pull her closer. Her chest is pressed against mine, a familiar warm feeling courses though me and makes me want to speed up the process. I work on her pants to get it off of her with some difficulty. She is hesitant and trying to fight me on it, but is obedient when it is off. "I know you may be a little scared at first," I tell her," but you will feel more like yourself as time goes by. I just need to push you a little."

I end up getting her naked along with me and take some time to appreciate her figure. She looks uncomfortable, but I must do this so she learns to be with me again. "I'll use protection if you really don't want a child with me."