- no longer friends

finn was fucking loud. wyatt guessed he had always been but today, as they sat on the floor at jack's house, he could really hear it. especially when jaeden had called and he screamed "no he wasn't" at the top of his lungs.

"he passed out? oh my god this is gold!" finn screamed as he laughed, his position against jack's back slightly muffling the sound.

"jesus christ shut up finn, it isn't funny," jack said as he pouted at finn, "that's my best friend, you know."

"sorry babe but this is hilarious."

"finn, knock it off seriously. if jack passed out, it probably wouldn't be "hilarious" so shut up."

finn looked surprised before regaining his composure and saying, "yeah because i'm dating jack so it's different."

"it really isn't."

"speaking of which, when are you going to start dating him?"

when finn decided that wyatt was taking too long too long, he mouthed "100 dollars," at him as if wyatt had forgotten.

he was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when jack turned around to face finn.

"what did you just say?"

finn's face contorted with confusion. "what? babe have you gone mental? i didn't say anything."

"yes you did. i felt it against my back. what did you say." at this point, jack wasn't even asking. he was demanding.

finn just stared at jack, a look of pure horror etched across his face. jack turned to wyatt.

"what'd he say wyatt?"

wyatt knew it was bad if finn was scared.

"uh h-he said '100 dollars'."

at that jack turned back to finn.

"why couldn't you just have said that?"

finn seemed to sigh in relief.

"so what does it mean?"

aaaand he was scared again. but wyatt be damned if he covered for finn again. after all, his life was on the line too.

"soo we kind of made this deal. finn would give me 100 dollars if i pretend to date jae but it's not really not like that anymo-"

jack had managed to stay surprisingly calm during that before saying, "get out. both of you. and finn? we're over. fuck you. and wyatt, don't think i'm not telling jae."

fuck, wyatt was screwed.

"look baby, we can call the whole thing off i promi-"

"get out of my house wolfhard or i will end you," jack's voice dropping dangerously low.

"ba-" finn started but never got to finish as wyatt started dragging him out of the house. wyatt wasn't going to be left to clean up his bloody remains.

when they got outside, finn pushed wyatt.

"really? fuck you oleff. you just made my boyfriend break up with me."

"i did? you made the deal, douchebag."

"you went along with it," finn said accusingly.

"are you really going to blame this on me? screw you," wyatt said and watched as finn walked away.

wow, he really was alone.