- it's over

maybe wyatt wasn't alone. because sophia was currently all over him as they sat in the cafeteria. yeah sure, he still liked sophia but jack was going to tell jaeden and he just couldn't stop thinking about it.

"wyyyy," sophia whined, turning his attention back to her, "what are you thinking about?"

"i don't know, just some stuff that's going on with jaeden."

"ugh that loser really? you could do better," sophia scoffed as she batted her mascara-caked eyelashes at him.

"'loser'? aren't you and jaeden best friends?" what sophia had said had confused wyatt to no end. god, he was on an emotional rollercoaster that showed absolutely no signs of stopping.

"HE thinks we're best friends but my mom basically forced me to become friends with him," she glanced at jaeden talking to jack, "he's really such a loser."

this situation just kept getting more and more messed up. wyatt was about to excuse himself to get away from sophia when jaeden stormed over to their table.

"YOU SEE THIS WYATT?," he shouted as he held up a crimson rose petal, "THIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT AND YOU JUST PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS?"

"jae i wasn-" wyatt started but never got to finish.

"don't. call me that," and with that, jaeden turned on his heel and left.

"so where were we?" sophia basically purred and wyatt could do nothing but let sophia pull him to the janitors closet.