Chapter 1

" Ivypool stop moving around, the kit is coming now,"Jayfeather said angrily. "Bu-bu-but it hurt,"Ivypool mewed painfully."Calm down Ivypool," Briarlight reassured her.

Two kits came out There was one tom and one she-cat. The tom has a red fiery pelt ( just like Firestar) and the she cat has a pure black pelt ( just like Hollyleaf). The  kits huddled close to their main their for warmth and milk. There father, Foxleap, came in after patrolling. The kits were squeaking, making the nursery the loudest place in the camp. Ivypool calm them down as she curled her tail around her newly horned kits.

 " I'll named the Tom Firekit and the she-cat Hollykit,"Ivypool mewed happily." Their lovely and so are there names,"Foxleap said proudly as he look at his newly horned kits.After a few moons, Firekit first opened his eyes."Come on Hollykit, opened your eyes already," squeaked Firekit. 

I'm trying Firekit and be patient already, Hollykit thought to her self. 

" Now Firekit let your sister take her time to opened her eyes, ok," there mother mewed softly. Ok I think I'm ready to opened my eyes now. "Yay," Firekit mewed," You finally opened your. I thought that it would take about a moon or two for you to open your eyes," Firekit said jokingly. Hollykit ignored her brother's comments. She was more interested to explored the camp.

"Can we explored the camp now since Hollykit opened her eyes," mewed Firekit impatiently. "Ok, but both of you must stay together and do not get separated with each other ok," Ivypool mewed sternly at them " Ok, We won't," they both squeaked happily.

      Firekit took his paw out first out of the nursery and Hollykit followed him from behind. "Hey what are you kits doing out here?"a deep voice spoke behind them. Oh no, this is our first time out of the nursery and we already cause trouble, Hollyleaf thought as she and her littermate turn around and look at the golden tabby. "Their just kits, Lionblaze," a gray tabby spoke in a soft gentle tone. The two kits look up at the two warriors. "Hello there, my name is Cinderheart and this is my mate Lionblaze. What's your name?" Cinderheart mewed with warmth in her eyes.  "And who's kit do you belong to," Lionblaze added. 

   "We're Ivypool and Foxleap's kit." Hollykit mewed softly. "I'm Firekit and this is my sis Hollykit. We will  make Ivypool and Foxleap proud. We will be the best warriors the call will ever see," Firekit mewed proudly. Lionblaze glared at Firekit and then to Hollykit. As he looked at Hollykit a image of Hollyleaf popped in his head. Hollyleaf?...No, she's gone Lionblaze, you can't always stick to the past, Lioblaze sighed. "Look, a kit should't overestimate themselves,don't go around and brag," Lionblaze spoked. Cinderheart look at Lionblaze and sigh, Guess he's still not over her death, she then turn to the kits. "Well then, I'll get two apprentices to show you around the camp," mewed the she-cat. The two kit nodded.

     A brown pelt tom and a white pelt she-cat. "Tsk, another mouth to feed," the tom complained, "And how did we end up getting the duty of showing the kits around the camp." The white pelt she cat gave the tom a push. "Sorry about that. We welcome new kits to the clan," the she-cat mewed softly. Firekit looked at the she-cat, wow she's the ,most beautiful she-cat alive. "Anyways, I'm Snowpaw and this is Dewpaw. He can be very grumpy sometimes, but once you get to know him, he can be pretty fun to play with," Snowpaw exclaimed. "Come on, let's show you two around the camp," mewed the Snowpaw as she lead the way. "Have fun and don't get into any trouble," Cinderheart yelled after them.

    As the two apprentices showed the kit around the camp, Cinderheart turned toward the golden tabby. "Your still not over her yet?" the she-cat question. " The tom turn toward her and sight, "I guess I can never forget the time we were together, and now she's gone." "Have you she came to your dreams, or have you aver asked Jayfeather about her?" Cinderheart responded. "I don't know, but I'll ask him," mewed the tom. I wished I was there  for you when no one else was, he sigh as he walked toward the medicine den.