Chapter 16

"Where did you and Dewdrop got all those scratches from?" Snowcloud mewed worryingly. "Let me guess, a thorn in your nest," Hollystrom mewed. They both nodded. "We should change your nests soon," mewed Snowcloud. "Yeah," Fireclaw mewed. "Got to the medicine den, me and Snowcloud will renew your nest for you," Hollystorm mewed. "Fine," Dewdrop mewed as he and Fireclaw headed toward the medicine den.

"Explained to me how did you and Dewdrop got all those scratches from just a thorn in your nest," Jayfeather grumbled. "There was a lot of thorn in our nest. Right, Dewdrop," Fireclaw mewed and Dewdrop nodded. "Both of you were lucky that these wounds were not infected," Jayfeather mumble while chewing a goldenrod into poultice. He applied them on their wounds. "Now get a good rest," Jayfeather mewed sternly, " And check your nest if you keep on getting wounds on yourself." "Ok," they both mewed and headed toward their den.

"We renewed your nest, but their isn't any thorn in there," mewed Hollystorm. "Me and Hollystorm checked it many time and couldn't even find one thorn," mewed Snowcloud. "Maybe you didn't look hard enough," mewed Dewdrop. "You both wouldn't lied to us about your injuries,"Hollystorm mewed. "We wouldn't," Dewdrop mewed. "We could have gotten scratch by a thorn when we were on evening patrol and the wound just begin to show today," Fireclaw mewed. "Ok, I trust you,"Snowcloud mewed. "You trust them too much," mewed Hollystorm. "Don't you trust them, your brother wouldn't lie to you," Snowcloud pleaded. "Ok, I trust them," Hollystorm mewed , " Fireclaw would never lie to me." "Anyways, Jayfeather said that you two need a good rest for all those wounds to heal up," mewed Hollystorm as she and Snowcloud grossed out of the warrior den.

"So we have to keep our training in the dark forest a secret from them," mewed Fireclaw. "If they ever find out about how we got our wound they would, probably never believe in us again,"mewed Dewdrop. "Yeah your right," Fireclaw sigh. This is like the first time me and Dewdrop got along together without fighting with each other, Fireclaw thought while he drifted to sleep.