Chapter 3

Where am I thought Hollykit. "Hello, Hollykit and welcome to starclan,"mewed a voice. "Who are you ," Hollykit asked. A white tom came out from the shadow. "My name is Snowtuft," the tom said "is Firekit here too?" mewed Hollykit excitedly. "He will be but not for tonight. Now follow me,"Snowtuft said. "Ok,"mewed Hollykit as she followed him. She was about to step into the territory of dark forest when a sound stop her.

"Stop, Hollykit you can't follow him. Snowtuft is not a starclan cat,"mewed a she-cat sternly. The she-cat has a blue pelt, but there's a scar on one of her shoulder. Hollykit stared, confused for a second then realized what's happening and ran beside the blue she-cat. "Well well Well, you haven't change Bluestar, since the last battle we had," mewed Snowtuft. "Stay away from the kit, Snowtuft," mewed a tom with a fiery pelt. His pelt looks like Firekit's pelt, Hollykit thought to herself." You can have her, but I'll be back with a different cat that can destroy the forest with fire," Snowtuft snapped as he faded away. "Am I dead," Hollykit asked. "No little one," mewed a silver pelt she-cat. "Silverstream , take her back," mewed the tom. "Yes, Firestar," mewed Silverstream.

Hollykit was wokened up by Firekit. "Hollykit wake up already, your snoozing like the prey in leaf bare,"Firekit squeaked. It's already noon, thought Hollykit. "Ok, ok," Hollykit mewed sleepily. After what happened last night, Hollykit was really tired, but she know that she can't tell anyone, even the medicine cat. Hollykit yawned as she walked out of of the nursery.

        Sorry if there's any miss spelling .