Chapter 5

Jayfeather and the other clan's medicine cats traveled to the moonpool tonight. "Hi, Jayfeather,"mewed a she-cat. Jayfeather recognized that voice anywhere. "What do you want Willowshine," Jayfeather mewed. "I was just saying hi to you,"Willowshine mewed. "Ok, let just get to the moonpool already," mewed Jayfeather grumpily. "You don't have to be so grumpy all the time,Jayfeather," mewed Kestrelflight. 

          As the medicine cat head up to the moonpool to share tongue with starclan. Finally I can see, Jayfeather thought to himself. Jayfeather walked around starclan to search for Hollyleaf. He spotted Firestar and Yellowfang talking about something. Must be important, Jayfeather thought to himself and he turned around to look for Hollyleaf. "Jayfeather," Yellowfang called. "What do you want. What another prophecy,"Jayfeather mewed grumbling. "Yes, there is another prophecy,"Firestar mewed. "A Storm shall rise and with it follows the Holly, But be careful, for the fire, for it will destroy the Holly before the storm can come." mewed Yellowfang. Oh, another prophecy, another mystery to solve, Jayfeather thought himself. Jayfeather was about to wake up and he heard a echo find the Holly before the Fire demolished it.

      "I have to find the Holly before the Fire does,"Jayfeather whispered to himself. "What was that,"Willowshine mewed. "Nothing,"Jayfeather snapped at her. "Don't worry Willowshine, he is always like this," Kestrelflight mewed to her. As the medicine cat returned to there clans.