Chapter 9

Last night was kinda weird, Firepaw thought to himself,but I have to keep this training secret away from Hollypaw. Firepaw entered the medicine den to look for Hollypaw. "How is she doing," Firepaw asked. "She'll be fine. Good thing that the wound isn't to big," Jayfeather mewed. " Firepaw is that you," Hollypaw mewed. "Are you alright Hollypaw?" Firepaw asked her worryingly. "I"m fine. How's Snowpaw doing?" Hollypaw mewed. "She's fine," Firepaw mewed. "Hollypaw !" mewed Snopaw, "I'm sorry that you got hurt because of me. I can't even defend myself against that mouse-brain fox." "I'll be fine," Hollypaw mewed. I hope so, Firepaw thought. Snowpaw and Firepaw walked out of the medicine den.

"Firepaw, do you have a moment. I need to talk to you about something," Snowpaw mewed. "S..s..su..sure, Snowpaw," Firepaw mewed shyly. "So what is it that you want to talk about?" mewed Firepaw. "It's about Hollypaw. She said she's fine,but what is she's not? What if Jayfeather can't save her?"mewed Snowpaw sadly. "She'll be fine. Jayfeather can save her I know it," Firepaw mewed unsurely. "Ya, I hope that Jayfeather can save her," Snowpaw mewed. This is all my fault too, Snowpaw thought to herself.
"I also have some other stuff to tell you,Firepaw," Snowpaw mewed in a serious tone. "What is it, Snowpaw?" mewed Firepaw. "It's about Dewpaw,"Snowpaw mewed. What's wrong with him,Firepaw thought to himself. "Almost every time when he wakes up he goes to the medicine den. Then I found out that he's had many wounds on him. And as his friend I don't even know how to help him,"Snowpaw mewed worrying for her friend. "He'll be find once we find out what's been bothering him and how he got all those wounds," Firepaw reassured her. Those wound must have been the training he had in the Dark Forest, Firepaw thought to himself.