Chapter 6

Start writing your story

"Bramblestar,"Jayfeather mewed. "What is it mewed,"Bramblestar mewed. "There is a prophecy," mewed Jayfeather to Bramblestar. "What did they say,"Brambleclaw asked. " Holly will rise to stop an evil fire that will destroy the forest from its root,"Jayfeather quoted to prophecy to Brambleclaw. "What does it mean," mewed Bramblestar. "I don't know yet, but we must find the Holly before the Fire extinguished it, " mewed Jayfeather. "Then we have to find it," Brambleclaw mewed. "It could be an apprentnice," mewed Jayfeather.As Jayfeather headed out of the leader's den and head for the medicine den.

"Jayfeather!"mewed a panicked voice. "What's wrong Lionblaze,"mewed Jayfeather. "It's Hollypaw,"mewed a voice, "she's hurt." "How did it happen,"mewed Jayfeather. "A fox attacked us and she tried to protect Snowpaw from the fox and she got injured instead," mewed Firepaw. "It's a good thing the wound isn't too deep," mewed Jayfeather. "Don't worry Firepaw, Jayfeather can heal her," mewed Bumblestripe, "But for right now we need to tell Bramblestar about the fox attack." "Ok," Firepaw mewed to his mentor. Please be okay Hollypaw, Firepaw thought to himself. "Firepaw,cheered up. Jayfeather can definitely heal her," Snowpaw mewed to him. "Yeah, your probably right,"mewed Firepaw to her. Once I find that fox again, he's going to pay for what he had done to my sister, Firepaw thought to himself.

Warning some of my story might be short