Chapter 11

Hollypaw spotted a squirrel. She crept behind it, then she pounce on it. "Great catch,Hollypaw," mewed Lionblaze. "Thanks," Hollypaw said with pride. She brought the squirrel back to the camp. "Wow, that's a big squirrel you caught there, Hollypaw," mewed Snowpaw. "Today's our assessment," Snowpaw mewed to Hollypaw. "That's great. I hope you pass your assessment," mewed Hollpaw. " Thanks," Snowpaw mewed. "Snowpaw your assessment is about to begin," mewed Blossomfall. "Ok, bye Hollypaw," mewed Snowpaw as she hurry to her mentor's side.

"Your assessment today is to catch a two preys," mewed Bramblestar. Snowpaw and Dewpaw left the camp for their assessment. Snowpaw caught a shrew and a thrush. Dewpaw caught a squirrel and a mice. "Well done you two. The assessment is over now," mewed Bramblestar.

"Let all cat old enough to catch your own prey gather beneath the highledge," Bramblestar announced. "We are going to have two new warriors joining us today. Dewpaw you have shown courage and strength, from this moment on you shall be known as Dewdrop, may starclan light your path. Snowpaw you have shown skills and courage, from this moment on you shall be known as Snowcloud, may starclan light your path," mewed Bramblestar. Snowcloud! Snowcloud! Dewdrop! Dewdrop! Their clan mates shouted.

"Congratulation, Snowcloud,"mewed Firepaw. I can't wait for my warrior ceremony, Hollypaw thought. "Hey Firepaw, I need to you," mewed a deep voice. "What do you want Dewdrop," mewed Firepaw. "After our vigil, I need to talk to you alone," mewed Dewdrop. That's kinda rare for Dewdrop to talk to me, thought Firepaw.

( After the vigil)

"What do you want to talk to me about," Firepaw mewed. "I want you to stay away from Snowcloud," snapped Dewdrop, "Or you'll regret it later." "You and me both know that we're training in the dark forest," Firepaw mewed. "And trust me , Snowtuft said that I will become the leader that all cat will respect, even you Dewdrop," Firepaw snapped back. "No, I'll become the leader you just watch," Dewdrop snapped back as he walk away. "Just watch Dewdrop you'll regret it later," Firepaw whispered under his breath.