Chapter 4

"Stop licking me,"Hollykit said as Ivypool flatten her fur down. Firekit already been licked by Ivypool and the reason for this is that today is our ceremony. "Alright, you're done."Ivypool mewed proudly. "Finally,I'm done," Hollykit said in a relief.

"All cat old enough to catch your own prey gather beneath the highledge," Brambleclaw announced. "Today we are going to have two new apprentices, Hollykit and Firekit. Firekit from now on until you received your warrior name you shall be known as Firepaw. Your mentor is Bumblestripe. Hollykit from now on until you receive your warrior name , you shall be known as Hollypaw. Your mentor is Lionblaze," Bramblestar mewed. "Firepaw, Firepaw,!" Snowpaw cheering his name out.

Firepaw and Hollypaw went to there mentor touch nose with them. Ivypool and Foxtail looked at their kit with pride in their eyes. "We're finally apprentice now,"mewed Firepaw to Snowpaw."Here's your nest,",mewed a grumpy voice. Hollypaw saw Dewpaw glaring at Firepaw. I never knew love was this complicated, Hollypaw thought to herself.

    "Come on Hollypaw. I am going to show you around the border,"Lionblaze mewed. "Ok, coming,"Hollypaw mewed. "Firepaw and I am coming with you guys,"mewed Bumblestripe. Firepaw walk out of the apprentice den ready to explore thunderclan's territory. "Snowpaw and Dewpaw will also joined with you guys," mewed Berrynose. Berrynose is the mentor of Dewpaw and Blossomfall is the mentor of Snowpaw.