Chapter 25

Dewdrop sigh as he saw Snowcloud and Fireclaw together. He know that she is expecting his kit, but what worry him the most is that the kit's father, Fireclaw, is the leader of the dark forest.

"Bramblestar, didn't we defeated the dark forest, moons ago," mewed a she-cat. "Ivypool, we did defeat them moons ago, but they have regain power again. But this time, their leader is a living cat,"mewed Bramblestar. "Who could it be???" mewed Ivypool. Bramblestar sigh,"Clan meeting is dismissed," he mewed. "Fireclaw, come to my den," mewed Bramblestar sternly. Fireclaw nodded. Fireclaw followed Bramblestar to his den.

(In Bramblestar's den)
"Fireclaw,' he begin,'I know you are the leader of the dark forest. You need to stop this attack. They are using you to get what they want," Bramblestar mewed seriously. Fireclaw smirked, 'And why should I stop, Bramblestar. The only way to gain power is to destroy anyone who stops you, that includes your love ones. I'm stronger now then before, Bramblestar, what can you do to stop me," he mewed. "There's only one way to stop you, Fireclaw," he mewed as he unsheathed his claws and attacked him. They fought and it lead to the clearing.

"Fireclaw, stop it," mewed a tom. "Oh, Dewdrop, why don't you and I take over thunderclan first, and we'll start invading the other clan during gathering," Fireclaw mewed. "Fireclaw," Snowcloud whispered as she stared in horror. "Come, now Snowcloud, we can rule the clans together, we can raise our kits to be strong," Fireclaw mewed. "Fireclaw, why... why...," the white she-cat whispered, "WHY?!?!?," she cried. "Power of course, I wanted to become stronger, I wanted to become the leader that will lead all the clans into peace instead of constant fighting. Just think about it, once all four of the clans unite, we don't need to fight each other anymore. There will be peace," Fireclaw mewed as he laugh.

Something slash Fireclaw's side. He turned around and saw a black she-cat. Her eyes were filled of worries. "Hollystorm, don't you want peace upon the clans," yelled Fireclaw. "I want peace,' she whispered, ' but your way of peace is wrong. And I'm gonna stop you, no matter what. I'll stop your plans," the she-cat hissed and unsheathing her claws.

"And to the spy who told them our plans, I knew that there might be a spy among us, so I change the plan. We're attacking at sun high," he laughed. "Oh, no, it's sun high now,"Poppyfrost mewed in terror. Fireclaw laughed evilly. "Say goodbye to all the clans, for today is the last time you will call yourself the clans. From today forward I'll be your leader, and all the clans shall unite into one,"Fireclaw laughed evilly. Hollystorm knows that's not the Fireclaw she use to know. "How did you end up like this,"Ivypool whispered with a worry expression on her face.

"We won't let you do it, Fireclaw," mewed Hollystorm, 'I'll stop you, no matter what it takes. "Sis, I have gotten stronger then you, but if you want to fight, then let's fight," he smirked while unsheathing his claws.