Chapter 7

Ok, so last time we stopped at Hollypaw getting hurt and how Firepaw mention How she got hurt. So in this part, I'm explaining how the fox attacked them. And I'm also showing what they did while exploring the territory.

"That is the winclan on the moor over their, and that is the shadowclan in over their in the deep forest,"mewed Lionblaze to the newly apprentices. "And riverclan is across the pond , you have to go through shadowclan territory or windclan territory to get to riverclan," Berrynose added. "Can we go hunt," mewed Snowpaw to her mentor. "Sure, the clan needs to be feed first,"mewed Blossomfall. "Can we hunt too," Hollypaw and Firepaw beg their mentors. "Sure, I don't see the point not to hunt," mewed Bumblestripe to the apprentice.

       Snowpaw and Dewpaw got into a hunting position. Dewpaw spotted a coke and he caught. He glance over at Firepaw and look at his mentor. "Nice catch Dewpaw," Bumblestripe mewed. "I can catch a prey too," Snowpaw boasted, "Just watch me." Snowpaw spotted a shrew and as she crept near it, something scared the shrew away. "Look our Snowpaw," mewed Hollypaw. Before Snowpaw can look over at Hollypaw, a fox was of her.  Snowpaw was terrified of the fox that she could've move.

         The fox was about to attack her until Hollykit jumped on top of the fox and tore its ear. The fox took Hollypaw on the scruff and threw her against a tree and it whimpered away as Lionblaze attacked it. " Hollypaw! Nooo!" Firepaw mewed running toward his sister's body. Please be alright, Firepaw thought to himself. " She saved me," Snowpaw mewed, "I should have been the one lying over there not her," Snowpaw mewed to herself. "We need to bring her back to camp," mewed Lionblaze as he picked Hollypaw on his back.

I hope you like my story and if you do please follow me. And sorry for any misspelling.