Prologue

Dr. Harrison looked threw the computer several times then turned to Cyrus Borg. Dr. Harrison honestly adored Dr. Borg, but she never really thought he made the right decisions. But the Overlord probably made Dr. Borg forget his good sense and confident choices.

"I can't find the file, sir." Dr. Harris said fixing her glasses.

Cyrus nodded not knowing what to say next. Dr. Borg has been finding feelings for Dr. Harris perplexing personality, but she always seemed a tiny bit hotheaded. Dr. Harris was made his assistant last year and he wouldn't change that. It just seems everyday Dr. Harris seems more confident, losing her sense of innocence and thinking things threw.

"Why not?" Cyrus Borg said, "Please don't call me sir, you probably become more then just an employee."

"I was never an employee." she replied with a tint of blush on her face, "I am an assistant, very different things."

Dr. Borg also liked her reasoning and her great sense of opinion. Cyrus also liked her likeness to Pixel, but trusting an android just ruined him. Because robots can easily change sides by hacking, but people if they do betray, probably easier to catch. Cyrus was just worried about the emotional connection.

I mean Dr. Harris would never betray him? Right? But to make sure he did constant social work to make sure. Cyrus Borg pledges never to fall into evil hands again and if did he will do his best not to help them.

"True." Dr. Borg said then looking back at the computer, "Why did we invite the tribe of Fangpyre again?"

Dr. Harris had quizzical look on her face and said, "You don't remember?"

Cyrus Borg remembers everything about detail and the look about everything, so it was a rarity for him to forget. Dr. Borg needed perfection, especially with inventions. Maybe not so with chores, so he make robots to do the perfect job. Cyrus's inventions have to work with perfection and sometimes his perfections backfired on him.

"No." Dr. Borg said trying to remember but as if the memory was wiped from his mind.

"To study their venom, Dr. Borg." Dr. Harrison said reasonably making a good 'pro and con list' in Cyrus's head, "Just to make sure, the Serpentine don't betray us."

"So we are taking away their powers?" Cyrus Borg said curious not really understanding the real reason.

Dr. Harrison gave a strange look, one Cyrus didn't see before, and said, "No! Of course not, to use them for good like the ninja use their elemental powers to protect Ninjago."

Cyrus Borg smiled, now understanding the subject, and said, "Sounds brilliant! What are we going to call the group of Serpentine ninja? This could make the peace complete! But it is strange, now we will be turning our villains into snakes, if were using some of the Fangpyre."

Dr. Harrison laughed and said, "I never really thought of that! Maybe, using the venom of the Fangpyre to change the motives of the villains making them good, as their appearances change into snake."

Cyrus Borg laughed, this was another quality of Dr. Harrison that he loved. Dr. Harrison had a sense of humor that he could get and she made the jokes into very good science ideas. Soon, peace would be touched in a distance. No one would wonder about criminals coming but everyone will know that the Serpentine ninja and the ninja will save them. No more villain would come to Ninjago, because they would know Ninjago is protected.

"Love your ideas." Dr. Borg said smiling as the tribe of Fangpyre came in.

"Welcome!" Dr. Harrison said walking over to the tribe of Fangpyre, "We are so pleased you could come! Our goal is to make the world a better place with science, the best we can at least."

"Dr. Harrison." Dr. Borg said enjoying her company, "We would like to run some easy experiments and ask some questions like the invitation you accepted."

"I know the agreements, I agreed too." Fangtom, the general said, "I am very excited for this agreement to bring more peace between the Humans and Serpentine, since you the problems we have."

Cyrus Borg nodded and said, "We have four chairs for you Fangtom, of course, and..."

"Fangdam, Fang-Suie, and Snappa." Dr. Harrison reading a piece of paper, "Sorry, we have a hard time remembering names, I promise you we try our best."

Fangtom nodded and said, "Their is a lot of people to know in Ninjago, I don't really see the problem."

Cyrus smiled at how well it was going and said, "That is very nice to know, will you please have a seat?"

"Of course, Dr. Borg." Fangtom said slithering to the chair being followed by his three companions.

"Experiments or questions first?" Dr. Harrison said smiling and getting already for either they may suggest.

"I would rather do experiments first, I rather get the hard part over with." Fangtom said as his two heads bobbed.

"That is nice to know." Dr. Harrison said, "We are going to put you to sleep first."

Dr. Harrison putting the sleeping syringe in the each patient. Dr. Harrison smiled enjoying her work already. Then she rubbed her forehead and said, "What should we start first?"

"The venom, I guess." Dr. Borg said excited to see what the venom is like.

"I am very excited to see it too." Dr. Harrison said with same smile as Dr. Borg.

The venom graphs showed up on the screen. Dr. Harrison and Dr. Borg talked small talk and loved what they were seeing. The work began as usual, the doctors wrote what was important and interesting.

"We can do the change! The good motives!" Dr. Harrison said getting overly excited, "We could change the world! All the villains could be good guys, without killing or anything horrid, just a bite."

"First, we must ask the patient." Cyrus Borg said reasonably.

But the excitement bubbled to extreme measures in Dr. Harrison mind as she replied, "Why wait? When we can change the world now!"

"No! Dr. Harrison that isn't correct!" Dr. Borg yelled scared for what could happen.

"You need confidence, like me!" Dr. Harrison chirped with excitement bubbling over as she pressed the button.

"Dr. Harrison!" Dr. Borg gasped and then a sad look appeared on his face, "You, you pre-pressed-sed the wrong button!"

"What?" Dr. Harrison gasped, shocked, and a bit angry with herself, "No! I pressed the button that change the venom into... I'm so sorry Dr. Borg, I-I failed you."

"What button did you press?!" Dr. Borg yelled over the screeching of old machinery.

"The button that changes the world," Dr. Harrison said with a depressed look on her face and some tears, "For worse, ninja please be prepared."

For the worst ninja, be prepared for another crazy adventure for this mistake made the world into a mad outburst.