Chapter 11

The ninja with the Nagas came back to the tea shop. They ran, excited, into the tea shop. They were so close to finding a cure. So close to saving the day. Soon, Ninjago will be safe and back to normal. Well, as normal as it can especially with ninjas and dragons going everywhere.

"Your here!" Misako said hugging Lloyd, which, seem to surprise everyone.

Kai looked at us and seemed to enjoy the family reunion. Then Rosy seemed to read our minds, since she found where the cure is. Rosy still felt the guilt of starting it all, because happily she could soon end it.

"Well, cure." Rosy said and seemed to make it a bit dramatic, "Well, the machine is finished, we thought we would clearly get it done, before you got here. The cure, sadly, won't cure everyone. It will bring the Fangpyre back. Kai, the reason why your tail is bigger then our is because your number two, like how the Fangpyre have two heads. Sorry, I should really get to the point. All of us, the peaceful Nagas, will have to go into the machine. We will be the only Nagas left, but I don't know if we would be peaceful still."

"It is worth a shot." Kai said looking down, "It is better then everyone being a Naga and everyone on Skylor's hit list."

All the Nagas agreed, Nya was really scared for Kai. What if he doesn't come back? The ninja were sent to protect the machine. Because Skylor but come at any moment. How does Skylor not know she making the world more worst then it already is? Gosh, the ninja really didn't think she was villain.

The Nagas got into the machine. Cyrus Borg set up the machine and gave them directions to follow. The Kai nodded and help himself relaxed. For the first time, Kai felt good he was saving the day. Probably, not the way he expected. Kai closed his eyes as the machine turn on.

The machine was supposed to suck any Naga DNA and turn it to human. The problem it has no place to go and it would be deadly dangerous to store it in a facility. No matter how protected it was. So, it was putting it into the Nagas, hopefully, they won't turn vicious. And they will be able to handle it.

Skylor is here.

The ninja got outside. It felt like the Anacoundria battle all over again. The fight began. Hopefully, no sacrifices will be needed for this fight. The ninja charged at Skylor and her men.

The machine was at charging up, it was at 27%, if it got to 100%, the ninja would exceed. And no more of this would remain. The impatience of the machine getting to 100% was high. Each percent hit higher, the ninja seemed to loose.

They were out number. Why were so many on Skylor's side? Because no one had a clue what to do and they probably wouldn't believe them, until it happened, until it finished. All hope is in that machine.

"You will never win!" Skylor shouted swinging an huge ax at Cole's face.

"You really don't want the Nagas turn back into human just you could kill them?" Cole said looking at her dodging each of her attacks, "You know they have family."

"I lost mine!" Skylor shouted and seemed it burst into tears, "Why shouldn't they loose theirs?"

Skylor swung her ax at Cole, hard. Jay quickly cam in to block it. Lloyd helped Cole up as they started to seem surrounded. Then each ninja cried out. Everyone knows how it goes. Especially, Skylor and her minions.

"NINJA GO!!" The ninja shouted and did Spinjitzu.

Knocking down each person, but never killing them. Because all of them are innocent, except for Skylor. Then their was beep. The ninja couldn't help but smile. The machine was done. They handcuffed Skylor and hung her on a pole. Ran inside, just to see if Kai was okay.

They were okay. Ninjago was perfectly fine. Safe, finally safe. The Nagas weren't vicious. Nya helped Kai out. Peace was finally here. And who knows what might happen to the Serpentine.

But let's just say Ninjago is safe from snakes. And have another pair of heroes to rescue them. The ninja and samurais couldn't be happier.