Chapter 9

Nothing was at the city of Oroboris when the ninja got there. The ninja continued to look though. The ninja walked around and Kai stumbled but then Kai remembered what was under the city of Oroboris.

"That's a great idea!" Jay said already switching the lever to go under the city.

The ninja slid down the slope into the dark underground. Kai lit up his hand in fire and immediately they heard whispering. The ninja walked closer with Kai as their lead to see the man who knocked on their door.

"Hey." The man said smiling viciously, "Seem like you find Kai."

Kai gave us a strange look that immediately said what he was thinking. The man chuckled at this with the smile, which, kept getting bigger. Oh gosh. Is all the ninja could think of as Lloyd tugged Kai's arm to bring him back.

"So, this isn't betrayal?" The man said disappointed, "Well, I have a job."

The man grabbed a knife and threw at Kai who immediately dodged it. But before the ninja knew it they were grabbed my people and Skylor walked over to see the ninja's faces. Kai face lit up seeing Skylor then turned immediately to disappointed realizing she was their side. Kai look over toward the ninja for an explanation.

"Lock them up." Skylor said not meeting Kai's filled with disappointment eyes.

Kai felt the tug of the man to lead him to the prison area. The ninja were split up, Cole, Zane, and Jay went to a different way as Lloyd, Nya, and Kai went the other way. Skylor knew the ninja. Another betrayal from Skylor? Kai didn't know what to think of her anymore.

Each ninja was locked up. The man pulling Kai asked, "You haven't turn yet? Or are you just good at hiding it?"

The man was eyeing the watch Kai was wearing. Kai stood there looking at Nya and Lloyd. The man switched the lever in the watch as Kai turned. The man looked at disgust at Kai and the people helped put Kai in the chains. Nya and Lloyd were also put in chains.

"Well, Skylor gave us the ok to do whatever we want to." The man said snickering staring at Kai disgustedly, "Except killing you, freak."

Kai rolled his eyes then he watched Nya and Lloyd carefully so if the men hurt them... oh their in big trouble. Nya looked wearily at Kai knowing what may happen. Lloyd looked at the men.

"So what are your names?" Lloyd said looking at them.

"Carl, Caleb the 11th, Caleb the 2nd, and I am Chris." The man, who called Kai a freak, said.

"Did Ssskylor hire everyone with the letter 'c' as their first letter in their name?" Kai said casually but all of them just gave disgust.

"No, actually, their is Sophia." Caleb the 2nd said smiling who actually didn't give disgust, he just kept on smiling, "The man who knocked on your door."

Kai looked at them wondering how many people were in the group. Also the ninja were trying not to laugh at the man's name who came to their door. Caleb the 2nd continued to smile then he started to walk out toward Kai. The other guys stared at him strangely.

"Caleb the 2nd, what are you doing?" Carl asked crossing his arms.

"Leaving." Caleb the 2nd said, "You know I don't like this stuff."

"Other way, Caleb the 2nd." Caleb the 11th said.

Caleb the 2nd rolled his eyes then left the other way. Nya looked at the other guys who it seemed like they were about to begin. The guys walk close and said looking at Kai, "Let's save the snake one for last."

Kai looked suspiciously at them as he felt his instincts taking over that the guys were to do something terrible to his family and friends. When the guy took out that knife it took him over and Kai hissed viciously. Caleb the 11th and Carl laughed at this but Chris was frightened.

Kai was moving and trying to get out his chains, which, he quickly exceeded. Because his chains were a bit loose and it seemed it was even on purpose. Nya was scared at what her brother would do.

"Nya and Lloyd, please close your eyes and cover your ears." Kai hissed but his eyes were only on his prey.

Nya looked scared and worried as Lloyd shouted, "Do what he says, Nya!"

And Nya did, Lloyd just wished he did too.