Chapter 1

Kai was tying his sneakers as the ninja fought about the name of the Tea Shop. Kai was going to visit Skylor and have lunch with her since Cole was making lunch. Jay was kinda jealous of Kai since he could not handle the disgusting taste of his best friend's food.

"It should be called the Foundation Tea Shop!" Cole said to Jay, "Lighting Shop just makes you seem to have a ego."

"Yeah! Well you hid your ego in Foundation!" Jay shouted at calm looking Cole, "Don't play me for dumb."

"Yeah, yeah like I am playing you for that." Cole said sarcastically, "Lloyd what do you think?"

Lloyd jumped at the sudden announce of his name with a confused look on his face. Lloyd dropped some tea bags that he was putting up on the shelf.

"What?" Lloyd said half listening.

"What do you think of Foundation Tea Shop?" Cole asked talking slowly so that Lloyd doesn't go into one of his outbursts.

"Isn't it a bit long? Isn't Sensei picking the name?" Lloyd said tiredly.

Lloyd hasn't been sleeping lately instead of bursting into tears or lashing out in anger. Nightmares have been upsetting Lloyd into great deals of pain, but at least it was better then being embarrassed or hurting the feelings of your teammates.

"Well, we are working for the tea shop." Jay said and then got hit by Cole to talk calmly, "So we should have a chance for the name."

"Well, Jay we will continue this conversation later." Cole replied smiling, "I have to get cooking."

Jay made a puke face then got hit again by Cole. Jay gives Cole a mean look and said, "Your food is disgusting."

"No it isn't!" Cole said a bit annoyed, "It is plainly average."

"Then why is Kai leaving?" Jay said smirking, "I would really like to go out for lunch too and skip your thing that you call food!"

Jay remembers what he made last time. Overly burnt on the inside and raw on the outside chicken, and no one knows how Cole made his food out of the limits of gross. But with this strange chicken, was a side of green mush. No one knows what it was made of but Cole said it was healthy, but let's just say it was disgusting.

"Bye! Going to see Skylor!" Kai yelled and ran off creating his elemental dragon.

Cole didn't even get chance to drag him back in. Impatience Kai equals a quick getaway and fighter. But like all hotheads, it leads to unspeakable problems. Somehow for Kai, it always seems to work out at the end but, of course, with a few embarrassments.

"The leftovers are for you, Kai!" Cole yelled as Kai flew away.

Anyone could hear Kai's groaning about eating the disgusting leftovers of the worst cook in Ninjago, Cole. But everyone knew Kai would probably just dump it in a lake or feed it to some starving animal.

"Like he is going to eat them." Nya mumbled leaning on the door frame of the tea shop.

"What did you say?" Cole said turning back into his calm self.

"Nothing." Nya quickly replied, "Just you guys need to stop talking and get to work. Their is like a billion chores that need to be done, and it seems you have extra since Kai made his quick getaway."

Cole and Jay groan they were definitely wanted to be Kai right now. Chores one hundred percent suck. Nya always seem to be done with her's before any of the ninja even got started.

Jay opened up his mouth for a comeback but then Nya shushed him. Right then, Cole wish he has Nya's skills to shut up Jay. But as usual Nya was the only one gifted enough to keep the annoying blue-jabber Jay quiet. Maybe it was the relationship between Nya and Jay or just Jay hiding the huge crush (that he is hiding from himself too) for Nya.

The two best friends finally got to work. Zane already seemed to be done with his chores, and it seems he his talking to Pixel in his head. Cole started cooking as Jay sweeps the room.

The ninja ate and talked about the life, just as the alarm just started buzzing so loudly.

"What is that?" Lloyd said sleepily.

"It is the alarm?" Cole said confused.

"What the heck? Isn't there peace? I thought we fought everything!" Jay said purposely knocking his disgusting meal toward the floor, "My sensitive ears."

"Shut up! Ninjago is in danger and we are talking about?!" Nya shouted getting everybody to work.

"It is in Ninjago City." Zane pointed out.

"Isn't it always there?" Jay said eyes focused on the screen.

"That is where Kai is!" Lloyd said losing his tiredness, "We need to get down there now!"

"Now that is the Lloyd I know!" Jay said then got a look from everyone, "Yeah, yeah focus on the mission."

Where Kai is and a few minutes before the alarm went off...

Kai was eating his favorite meal from Skylor as he flirted with her. Skylor giggled and laughed and then replied, "You should beware of the boulders your going."

"Yeah? And where am I going?" Kai replied blushing.

"More like your ego is skyrocketing." Skylor said smirking and almost bursting into laughter, "I might have to break up with you."

Kai had a hurt shock face on him and then smirked, "You would never do that!"

"Maybe..." Skylor said bursting into laughter as they heard a crash.

"What was that?" Kai and Skylor said in sync then laughed.

"Let's go find out, shall we?" Kai said getting up and holding out his hand to Skylor.

"Of course! But don't get in too much danger." Skylor said smirking.

"No promises I am going to jump right in." Kai said smirking and laughing.

"Ok." Skylor said getting serious, "Stop with the cliché and let's get to work."

"Of course darling." Kai flirted and walk out of the building with Skylor.

Both Kai and Skylor gasped at what they say. Pink strawberry smelling smoke was puffing out of the Borg Tower. People watch in wonder then they started freak. Skylor and Kai walked closer.

"Excuse me!" Kai yelled walking closer, "Ninja here!"

Sharp hissing noises came from the area and the group of people in the pink smoke they weren't fully people people anymore. They had green cat eyes, scales around the people's eyes, a huge green scaled tail, scaly fingers, scaly wrists, scaly elbows, scaly shoulders, and a scaly spine with small spikes coming out.

"What should we call them?" Skylor said shocked when she saw a glimpse.

"A Naga?" Kai blurted and backed away.

The Nagas were hissing and striped out in very deadly ways. The world erupted into chaos right at the moment. And the ninja? They had no idea what to do, except for to fight, kill, and run for their life's.