Chapter 10

Lloyd stared shocked and scared. Kai was shredding them to death. Lloyd winced at his thing. When Kai finally cleaned and then he caught his eyes and Lloyd knew that he knew Lloyd watched. Kai rubbed his arms as he slithered over to Nya and got her out if her chains. Then Kai helped Lloyd out of the chains and Lloyd couldn't say anything.

Kai gave a little smile then slithered more close to Nya making Lloyd feel more of the monster for not following Kai's commands. Kai felt that he failed being a ninja. He couldn't control himself it came so suddenly and Kai couldn't do a thing about it.

"Ssshould I turn back to human?" Kai looking at his watch.

"Nah." Lloyd said quietly, "They already know."

Kai seemed to shudder at the words. The team continued looking around for Zane, Cole, and Jay. But where they are, they are having some difficulties.

Where they are...

"Jay! Shut up!" Cole said trying to get out of chains.

Skylor was sitting in front them brushing her hair back as a two beat thump of her nails continued the thumping the sound threw the room. Another girl, Sapphire who is a Naga, shudders looking at Skylor rolling her eyes.

"Now let's just kill them all." Skylor said looking down as the vote seemed clear as day.

"Really?!" Sapphire shouted angrily, "Murderer! We haven't done anything wrong! Blame the stupid virus! Doesn't mean you have to kill everyone who has touched a snake! And who is one!"

"I have learned that you never trust a snake!" Skylor said trying to act professional, "We have to deal with it! They just bring harm and pain."

"Really?!" Sapphire shouted, "How about when Scales and his son helped defeat the Anacoundria warriors!"

"Just another trick of yours." Skylor said walking out really annoyed.

The ninja were very curious. Jay who was next to Sapphire moved closer to her. Sapphire still annoyed completely ignored the ninja thinking they were a trick from Skylor, since Kai is dating her and since he changed Kai murdered himself for his love of her.

"Wait." Jay said to Sapphire, "Are Jenna, Candy, and Daniela dead?"

"No." Sapphire still pissed off then mumbled, "Though, you probably wish they were."

"Are they here?" Jay said sending her pissed of personality.

"Yeah." Sapphire said then looked at Jay, "So you can kill them."

Then all the ninja said, "WHAT?!"

Sapphire jumped out of her skin of their reaction. She moved her blue tail in a more comfortable spot and more curious at what they were going to say. And maybe, just maybe, Skylor lied and the ninja were on her side.

"So Skylor is going to make us kill them?!" Jay shouted and Sapphire could tell he was going to freak out, "Now! We don't what they are doing to Kai. Gosh! Things an't get worse! I don't want to be snake murderers!"

Cole rolled his eyes and Sapphire smiled at him then realized what they said. Sapphire smiled happily to herself and maybe everything was going to be ok, especially if the ninja were lying, she would probably know. Since, they are all terrible actors.

"Wait, Kai is alive?" Sapphire said, "Skylor said he killed himself for her."

Jay, Cole, and Zane just gave Sapphire weird faces. Sapphire just smiled at their responses then she sensed three other people there. Sapphire froze thinking it was the executioners.

"Yeah." A voice said the ninja knew it was Kai but Sapphire didn't know, "Of course I am alive, like I would be killed by the bad guys."

Cole laughed and said, "There is his ego! Everyone complimenting is off!"

Sapphire looked over at the ninja. Seeing Kai and his HUGGE tail. Kai looked at her and seemed to ask something to Zane. Kai slithered over toward Sapphire and got her out of the chains.

"Don't you think they would notice?" Sapphire said.

"Of course." Kai said smiling, "Now let's find the others and get out of here because I heard Rosy has an idea."

"Rosy isn't dead?" Sapphire said surprised, "Wow, Skylor is such a huge liar."

Kai nodded and said, "But she is a good actor though."

Sapphire couldn't help but agree. Soon, the ninja continued to move. Then they saved the three other calm Nagas. Then the ninja escaped but not giving up. Looking for the cure where they know where it is.

Ninjago is just about to get cure...
If everything goes according to plan, which, sometimes it doesn't.