Chapter 6

The ninja started to get ready to go to Borg Tower, the center of Ninjago City. Checking out all the new gears and ninja suits (Ninjago season 5 ninja suits) since their old ones got a bit too tight.

"Kai." Misako said doing a come motivation with her finger, "I have something for you."

"Yeah? What is it?" Kai said slithering over to Misako.

Misako lifted a gold and red watch like thing. The 'watch' was in a hexagon shape and small lever in the middle of the 'watch' and this 'watch' didn't even tell the time. Misako lifted this 'watch' and put it around Kai's wrist.

"A watch that doesn't tell time?" Kai said then chuckled.

Misako flip the lever and Kai turned into human form. The ninja turned away afraid that he will be naked but he wasn't since the lever out pants on the person who wears it.
Kai was excited maybe he could already be human again but Misako knew what he was thinking.

"It can only be used for 6 hours a day and maybe a little less or it will break, kill you, or do so,thing worse." Misako said being honest.

"It could kill me?" Kai said and disappointed that he can't use it all the time.

"I don't really know but it could." Misako said smiling, "It is a perfect amount of time for your mission. Oh! And don't forget a the gas masks!"

Each ninja put on gas mask and walked out of the tea shop. The ninja created their dragons and flew off to Ninjago City. Soon, the ninja were there and landed. The ninja started walking toward Borg Tower.

The pink smoke seemed to be evaporated. The city looked like a dump like their was a terrible war here. Plants are starting to grow out of the piles of dirt. Houses looked destroyed and mold growing. Windows are all shattered and the ninja were glad for shoes. The city was such a dump that it looked more like an abandon village that has been overgrown by plants.

"I wish we flew closer." Jay complained, "How much farther?"

"Yeah how much... Closer!" Kai said as he tripped for the one thousandth time.

"Stop walking like a drunk man Kai." Cole said rubbing his face in embarrassment for Kai.

"Sorry!" Kai said his face flushed with embarrassment, "I have got too used to my tail, is that a problem?"

"Yeah." Cole snapped, "Your making the journey take two times longer."

"Okay." Kai said getting up and started to walk again a bit more normal, "Don't you feel we are being watched?"

All the ninja looked around the city as green glowing eyes meet theirs. The hissing was getting louder and louder. Each ninja get into their fighting positions but being circled by vicious snakes didn't make much of a chance.

"We know there is many more then us." Kai said plainly, "So let's just hurry to Borg Tower."

"Good idea!" Jay turned seeing Borg Tower and ran in that direction but a few Nagas blocked the way.

Kai did some spinjitzu to get the Nagas out of the way. The rest of ninja hurried by as Kai growled at the Nagas and then ran toward Borg Tower. Kai rubbed his head, why did he just growl at Nagas? Kai didn't know it just came naturally.

Kai finally caught to the ninja standing in front of Borg Tower. The ninja walked in and looked a ruckus the place was in. The place was in shreds, files were everywhere, windows were broken, and lights were turning on then off.

"This place is a mess." Lloyd said stating the obvious.

"Yeah, you think we can't see it?" Jay said looking around.

"Something terrible happened here." Zane said scanning, "I'm not picking up anything though."

The ninja continued to walk around, exploring, as Jay shouted, "I found the lost that the man was talking about!"

Jay waves it in air as the ninja crowd around him. Lloyd looked at the pink piece of paper then read it outloud, "The snake, what is that word? Rosy, Kai, Sapphire, Jenna, Candy, and Daniela."

"Why am I the only boy on this list?" Kai said pulling it right out of Jay's hand.

"Really?" Cole said looking at Kai, "That is the only thing you are worrying about?"

"What else am I supposed to worry about?" Kai said looking at the list, "I'm already a Naga."

Then a light bulb clicked in Lloyd's head then looked at the list and then at Kai and asked, "Kai can you read that word?"

"The word after snake, yeah." Kai said normally like it was no big deal, "Can't you?"

"No." Lloyd said, "Does it say?"

"It is pretty blurry." Kai said normally, "It keeps translating then goes back into scribbles."

"Oh." Lloyd said, "Just keep the list."

It made sense, Kai was in human form and can probably only read it when he is in Naga. The ninja continued to look around until they heard talking between a girl and a boy. They walked slowly toward the noise.

Jay stopped at a printing noise as he turns his head toward a broken window, there was a printer printing and continued printing the list. The list fell toward the ground and some got blown by the wind.

Jay continued to walk as his eyes saw a pink Naga who is chained up. Cyrus Borg? Is that Cyrus Borg? Jay froze and carefully listened conversation just like the other ninja who were in different places around the room.

Cyrus Borg lifted gun toward the girl who was hanging there. Immediately, Kai growled and tackled Cyrus Borg. What is Kai doing? The ninja hurried out of their hiding spots, afraid that Kai would kill him.

"Get off me!" Cyrus Borg yelled.

"You won't be killing anyone!" Kai said and growled as the ninja picked Kai off Cyrus Borg.

Cyrus Borg looked down and dropped the gun and looked at the ninja with eyes that said what are we going to do now? But all the ninja knew Cyrus Borg has some explaining to do.