Chapter 7

The ninja looked at Cyrus Borg and then it Kai. It was awkward silence and understanding for awhile. Then, finally, a conversation broke out causing more information then before.

"So you haven't turned yet?" Cyrus said looking at Kai.

"No I did." Kai said smiling at him, "I'm just good at hiding it."

Cyrus Borg looked at Kai's watch and nodded. Then continued the discussion, "I do have some explaining to do."

"So what happened?" Lloyd said going straight to business.

"It is such a long story." Cyrus Borg said rubbing his forehead in stress, "So many mistakes, so many things to discuss, and so much to save in so little time."

"Then lets get to business." Kai said looking at Cyrus Borg.

"First, can I see your tail?" Cyrus said looking at Kai.

Kai gave a strange face and asked curiously, "Why?"

Cyrus Borg rubbed his head again. Did Cyrus Borg not want to explain and hide it instead? The ninja didn't know but they were not going to give up. The only thing the ninja could do was listen which is always hard for Jay, but what other choice did they have? To run crazy like the citizens causing a even bigger mess? The ninja didn't quite know.

"It matters because." Cyrus Borg started to do his speech he prepared in his mind, "I am not fully understanding the list Dr. Harrison printed up when she was vicious, which was gladly just one minute. I had no idea what I would I do if that lasted longer. I basically know as much you just how it started."

"And you will explain that?" Kai said looking at Cyrus.

"Of course." Cyrus Borg said, "I do want the world to calm down from this craziness."

Kai flipped his switch on his watch. Kai instantly turned into snake form and his tail unraveled. His tail was a lot longer then Rosy Harrison. The ninja began to compare the two from the list to help Cyrus Borg. Some other questions popped into their heads as the comparison continued.

"Wait." Jay said looking Rosy, "Did you say that she was only vicious for one minute?"

"Yeah." Cyrus said with his hand on his chin, thinking.

"Kai was vicious an entire day." Jay said.

Kai nodded and didn't try to hide the disgust for himself on the day he was vicious. He slithered over to look at the screen. The study hasn't gone so good. Kai did his normal hiss.

"Well, letsss get back to bounty so you two can explain." Kai said flipping his watch's switch and fell because of his human legs, "Ow."

Cole went to help Kai up. The ninja generated their dragons and flew off with Rosy and Cyrus. Rosy was flying with Kai and Cyrus with Zane. Soon, they were home and explaining had to begin.

"It was a experiment going wrong." Rosy said looking down then looked at Cyrus Borg.

Cyrus Borg told the entire story how the the whole mess began every single detail (You can read the beginning at Prolugue, if you haven't) and look at the ninja to see their response.

"Where did the Fangpyre go after it happened?" Cole asked looking at Cyrus.

"That is what we don't know." Cyrus Borg said and Rosy nodded.

Kai slithered over by Nya. The ninja didn't even know Kai went back to snake form. They guessed they were getting used to his scales. Kai looked around and did a normal snake hiss.

"It hasss been a rough day." Kai said looking at them, "How about we eat dinner then get some sleep."

Nya shuddered at how Kai pronounced his 's's, she still hasn't got used to it. The ninja ate dinner, got changed, then went to bed. But Nya couldn't sleep, she kept dreaming of Kai going vicious or the day he was. Usually, when she got scared from nightmares Nya would go sleep with her brother. Those were years ago, Nya never really got scared and if she did, she would avoid it the rest of her life.

But how is Nya going to sleep? She could sleep with Jay or Cole but that would just be weird, plus Nya didn't want them to think about her that way. The only person that could deprive her from her nightmares was Kai but he was the nightmare she was dreaming about.

What choice did Nya have?

She walked slowly as the floor boards creaked under her feet. Nya opened the door gently and walked to see Kai sleeping on his queen mattress. Kai didn't fit on twin size bunk bed, so Kai switched with Lloyd and Lloyd's bed was switched with a queen size. Still, the queen size didn't fit all of Kai's tail. He was is ball and his tail took up all of the bed and still his tail draped over the floor.

Nya stepped close to Kai's bed as she studied it wondering where would she fit. Nya sat on the edge, she was more of doing a squat then sitting on the bed. Nya felt something tickling both of her legs. She looked seeing the end of Kai's tail slithering around her legs and soon it got faster then the Kai's tail was just under her arms. Nya almost screamed as the tail lifted her up in the air, then set her down right next Kai's chest.

Kai let a low hiss them his dim glowing snake eyes looked at Nya and asked, "Are you alright Nya? You haven't come to my bed in years."

Nya smiled at him and said, "Just some very scary nightmares but after those I'm good."

Kai smiled back at her as his fangs gleamed a bit in the dark and said, "I will make the nightmares won't touch you here."

Nya closed her eyes, and comfortable where she was and said, "I was hoping you would say that."

The two siblings slept peacefully with no nightmares to attack them. Happy sleeping, ninja, happy sleeping.