Chapter 8

Nya woke up next to Kai remembering she came to his bed. Nya tried to get up but every time she get up Kai tightened his tail and brought Nya closer. So, Nay got comfortable and thought about life and what place they should go next. Probably, Oroboris? Yeah, that is a good idea.

Nya petted Kai's tail and then it shocked her that Kai let out a cute purr. Nya continued to pet Kai's tail. Then she wondered what would happen if Nya pet Kai's hair. Nya gently ran her hands threw his hair. Kai let out a loud purr.

"Shh." Nya said quietly afraid that the ninja would wake up because of the noise.

"Nya?" Jay's sleepy voice said, "What are you doing here?"

Nya was really shocked to hear Jay's voice that she jumped. Nya instantly smiled at Jay and said, "Couldn't sleep, watch this."

Nya petted his tail and simultaneously Kai let the same quiet purr. Jay covered his mouth and tried not burst up from laughter. Jay almost tripped over Kai's tail from laughter, but regaining his balance, he walked as close as Jay could to the bed and petted Kai.

Jay smiled mischievously and it was quite funny how Jay thought petting Kai was funny. Cole thought it was plain weird as he watched awake from a distance. Cole rolled out of bed to join, which soon brought Lloyd, like what not? Jay seems to make it a lot of fun.

Zane was already cooking and heard the noise. Zane peaked over the door and said, "Don't you think it is rude to bother someone while their sleeping?"

All of the ninja jumped scared staring at Zane's intrusion. Kai let go of Nya, which was a immediate sign that Kai was waking up. The ninja quietly hide back in their beds and Zane casually went back to cooking. Nya quickly rolled out of bed and walked away not wanting to stay there any longer.

Kai hissed sleepily and looked around. Soon, Sensei Wu would be stomping and making them all get up. So why not get up now? Kai slithered out of bed, accidentally hitting Cole's face with his tail, to be greeted by Zane and the delicious smell of pancakes.

The ninja sigh in relief because Kai is gone. They quickly get out of bed and joined Kai. Soon, breakfast was made and everyone sat down to eat the meal. Jay kept taking in glances of Kai, in case he had any recollection of the ninja petting him.

Kai's snake eyes looked Jay at one his glances as Jay quickly turned away. Kai raised his eyebrow in interest of Jay's reaction.

"Can you passs the syrup Jay?" Kai asked still looking at him but Jay seemed clearly ignoring Kai or daydreaming about random life's little ideas, "Fine, I will get myssself."

Kai moves his tail in the right spot to grab the syrup and bring it to him. Kai couldn't handle himself. Grabbing that syrup from his snake tail. It annoyed Kai how snaky he is and Kai also hated how he was getting used to it so quickly, like he has been a Naga is entire life.

Cole's face still hurts. Cole finally decided Kai didn't even notice that he hit his face with gigantic tail. Cole didn't even know if Kai's snake scales where still decorated into his skin. Cole whispered to Lloyd if they were.

"No, your good." Lloyd whispered back to Cole.

Cole nodded and kept helping to smile and then continued to eat his food. Then a conversation started of the mission they should do next.

"So anyone have an idea where we should go to find more information?" Sensei Wu stated enjoying Zane's meal.

Nya instantly perked up and said, "The City of Oroboris, we might be able to find the Fangpyre there."

"Good idea, Nya." Sensei Wu nodded, smiling approvingly at her.

"Should we go wake up Rosy and Cyrus Borg?" Kai asked looking at Sensei as he took a bite of food.

"I think we should let them sleep." Sensei Wu said looking at the ninja, "They had some rough days."

Kai nodded and continued to eat as the conversation passed around the table. Then mission was clear of exploring Oroboris. It sounded fun. The ninja got ready after breakfast. Kai flip his switch as Jay helped him to walk.

The ninja were off and ready to see whatever danger is in the city of Oroboris.