Nevuh Mind

“Eomma (Mom)!”

That one heavily whispered word forced it’s way under the padlocked door that kept Jin Hyung’s brain asleep until the alarm screeched it’s painful song.

Jin's eyes were ripped open by the anxiety in the voice he had heard. There sitting atop him was a cute younger boy with fading pink locks, hair raised into what resembled a rats nest.

Jin recognized the sleepiness in the boys eyes as he yawned quietly to himself, momentarily hiding his brown orbs from the elder.

“What’s wrong Minnie?”

Minnie's eyes shot open in newfound remembrance of his wake up mission.

“I hungry.” Minnie whispered, barely audible.

The boy was looking anywhere but at his Hyung, biting his lip in embarrassment.

Jin smiled to himself. The bed began to shift next to Jin’s and Namjoon’s (RM/Joonie) eyes peeked out from under the blanket.

“What’s wrong?”

Minnie was starting to fall back asleep.

Sitting upright, Jin rested the younger’s forehead against his chest.

“Minnie’s hungry.”

Namjoon nodded, sitting up slowly and taking Minnie from Jin.

Jin looked warily at the others, but they remained in the depths of their dreams.

Three of the four were laying awkwardly on the mattress.

Taehyung (V) and Jungkook (Kookie) knew of Jimin's (Minnie/Jimie/Chimmy) situation because they dealt with stress in the same way.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't regress nearly as much, therefore Jin classified them as Switch Littles.

Hoseok (Hobi/JHope) knew because he had experienced Jimin's regression first hand while coming out of the shower the one time.

Minnie had been playing with several toys in the kitchen whilst Jin made him lunch.

Hoseok didn’t mind, finding it rather adorable, and Minnie wasn’t hesitant to climb into his lap and introduce all of his toys.

Hoseok is great with kids and a ball of sunshine like Jimin, so it’s only right that they got along.

The only one who didn’t know of the regressions the three had was Yoongi (Suga).

Suga didn’t look too much into Jimin’s actions.

The laughter-normal for Jimin.

The smiles-normal as well.

The way he spoke-aeygo (Acting cute).

Everyone else knew, and treated him as the little he was, not bothering to tell Yoongi. It wasn’t their place to do so.

Namjoon grabbed a blanket off his bed, wrapping it around Minnie and carrying him to the couch.

Turning on the news, he rocked Minnie back and forth, looking for the baby blue paci that he and Jin had bought yesterday.

"Appa (Father) Joonie?"

Kookie's uncertain voice caught his attention, as the Maknae curled up on the couch beside Namjoon and Minnie.

"What's wrong Kook?"

The younger was staring at Minnie, who had resulted to tucking his thumb in between his teeth.