Mama

Yoongi fell to the floor in a tangled mess, grunting at the impact. After coming to his senses, he stared down at the giggling younger in utter shock.

Yoongi's eyes were wide and his mouth parted in disbelief. The younger giggled again-the sound muffled by the binki.

"What the hell?"

Jimin gasped, crossing his arms.

"Num swearum."

Yoongi sat up, consequently making the younger do so as well.

Yoongi was certain he knew what was happening. He had heard about it from a friend of his. He just wanted to test it out to be sure.

"Jimin?"

The younger shook his head, confusing the elder.

"Jimin no home. Minnie."

The younger held out his hand for a handshake. The elder took it gently, but still had trouble understanding. Noting the confusion, the younger began to tear through the room, looking for things unknown to the elder. When the younger sat back down, he placed a binki, a tie, and Jimin's phone in a line.

Minnie let his mouth drop open, the binki hanging around his neck due to the clasp hooked onto his shirt. Picking up the tie, he gave it to yoongi.

"That Jimin's, but this mine." He said as he pointed to the binki hanging around his neck.

"What about the phone?" Yoongi asked.

"Both." Yoongi nodded, understanding a bit. Many a time yoongi had seen Jimin's phone had seperate pages and folders for everything. Many apps were locked and put in generic folders with generic names. The others were on colorul pages with pastel folders and goofy titles.

"I have seperate phone, but me not know where is. Eomma and Appa put away."

Yoongi wasn't sure he had heard the younger correctly. He was absolutely certain that Appa had been a term used towards him, but last he checked, Jimin had one phone and he didnt put the other away.

"Who?"

The younger giggled, leaning backwards.

"Eomma and Appa."

Yoongi was alarmed now. He could discern that Minnie was not referring to him.

Just who in the hell is Eomma and Appa?
"Appa...Appa...AAAAAppppaaaaaaaa...APPPAAAAAA!"

Yoongi winced at the sound of Jimin yelling.

The younger had been calling him for awhile now and was getting annoyed, thinking the Yoongi was ignoring him.

"Aish, no need to yell."

Minnie was quiet now, slowly getting worked up at the thought that he had angered his Appa. Lightly he tugged on Yoongi's hand as he stood up.

The shift in mood did not go unnoticed.

"What? What's wrong?"

Looking at the younger he could see the distress and the tears ready to spill.

Yoongi was 100% sure that his suspicions were correct. Racking his brain, he tried to remember all that his friend Lee Chang Sung had told him about Little Space.

"Baby boy, talk to me."

Hearing the nickname, the younger's eyes widened, a strained sound escaping him as his cheecks turned pink.

Yoongi smirked.

So he likes the nicknames, does he?

"What's the matter my prince? Talk to me."