Hold Me Tight

Weary, deep brown eyes met light nervous ones.

"Jimin?"

The boy shook out his faded hair, letting a crooked smile set in.

"Hi." The cracks in Jimin's voice threw the group into a somewhat awkward atmosphere.

"Took you long enough, hyung!" Jihyun joked, wrapping his arms around Jimin.

"Missed you, did you find your way easily?"

Jimin shook his head, allowing himself to melt into his brothers warm embrace.

"Got lost at the airport, but I'm okay. Jihoon Hyung found me."

Mrs. Park finally found her voice rushing forward.

"Oh, my sweet boy! Are you okay?"

Jimin was soon in the arms of his mother as she checked all over for a sign that something's wrong.

Jihyun sighed, stepping aside so his mother could do what she needed.

"You said Jihoon Hyung is back too?"

Jimin nodded, brushing his mother's hands away from his face.

"Yes, he said the rest of the group is visiting too."

Jihyun nodded, waiting for Jimin to continue.

"He said Jeonghan Hyung wants to meet me, but I think it's too early."

Jimin twisted his ring, looking intensely at Jihyun who easily understood his message.

Too early for Minnie

"Nonsense Jimin-ah. You're both vocalists. You should meet him, I'm sure you'd get along fine." Mrs. Park stated, fixing Jihyun's hair.

Mr. Park shook his head, stepping into the crowded hall.

"Let the boy do as he wishes."

Jimin felt his breathing steady ever so slightly, the weight of meeting someone new now lifted.

Mr. Park turned to his eldest son, nodding to him before pulling him close.

"Welcome home son."

Jimin let his shoulders relax, feeling comfortable within the walls that held the memories of his childhood. He allowed his mind to wander to those days of comfort, bathing in the warmth that filled him.

He remembered when he had fallen and scraped his knee. He cried so loud, yet Jihyun cared for him despite being younger.

Such thoughts made the boy smile, his heart leaping only to crash down due to his hyungs early words.

If all of Seventeen is able to come visit, why can't the others come as well?

Jihyun stood from where he was on the steps, bumping shoulders with Jimin.

"What's wrong, Hyung? You look like a wilted flower. Did someone forget to water you?"

Jimin rolled his eyes swinging at his younger brother who bolted away. Leave it up to Jihyun to make light of a situation.

"Just thinking."

Jihyun groaned, shaking his head in exasperation.

"Well, of course, but about what?"

Jimin twisted his ring, he had made sure to keep it on in case he got plagued with upsetting thoughts such as these.

"Oh nothing, just being harsh on myself. You know how it is to have doubts."

Jihyun tilted his head, looking for the elder to continue. As directed, Jimin continued.

"Its just, Jihoon Hyung said that Seventeen was coming to visit him, and that can't be right. Yoongi Hyung said the group's can't visit there selected members for some time-"

Jihyun held up his hand, silencing the rambling boy.

"Why are you so worried? Did you not hear what you just said?"

Jimin thought back on his words but could find no error. Feeling list, he looked to his brother.

"For some time. Remember that. They are gonna come, don't fret."

Jimin let the tension dissipate, but it still lingered.

They would visit.

Right?

I apologize for the long wait and disappointingly short chapter. I'm having a large bout of writers block because all of my creativity abandoned me, escaping through the window. I promise the next chapter will be much longer and hopefully more intriguing.

-Rebecca Joe